What happens if you take 3 of your birth control pills at once?

I was wondering what happens if you forgot to take 2 of your birth control pills and you decide to take three of them in one dose without calling your doctor first? The birth control pill that I am currently taking is Yasmin.

Anonymous

Hi my girlfriend took 7 of her birth control pills at once because she was scared because she missed a whole week so she stopped taking it until she could again but we had sex while she wasn't on the pill and now she's feeling some unusual symptoms could she be pregnant?

Pills should never be taken in this way.

However, she can take a pregnancy test 2-3 after sex.

Anonymous

Hi I took 5 birth control pills (loestrin 20) I know this is not right but I forgot to take one pill and didn't want my period to start. just worried will I get any vaginal bleeding from this at the moment nothing seems to have happened?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I really don't want to misguide you, so please contact your gynecologist, who has the knowledge to advise you.

Regards,

Anonymous

I missed two days of a new pack because I was unable to pick them up. So I made up the two I missed and then took today's pill as well. Will that hurt me at all and should I look out for any signs of anything? And should I wait to have sex and if I should wait how long?

You may have a little bit of spotting but use a condom for the next 7 days and you'll be fine.

Anonymous

I took 5 of the sugar pills at once because I had missed the days taking the sugar pills, and I took 5 of them to make up for the days I forgot, is that bad?

You didn't have to make up the sugar pills - they are inactive but taking 5 at once is not going to do any harm. In future just skip what you missed and take your first active pill on time.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Hello i took 3 birth control pills in a week and i am scared that it will create a problem in a body?
Will it?
And what all can happen?