ask: What happens if you take 3 of your birth control pills at once?

I was wondering what happens if you forgot to take 2 of your birth control pills and you decide to take three of them in one dose without calling your doctor first? The birth control pill that I am currently taking is Yasmin.

Anonymous

Hi,
I am 6 weeks pregnant now and i am taking 3 yasmin pills a day from yesterday. will it cause miscarriage. How many should i take to get miscarried. In this part of the world, birth control pills are not available.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Birth control pills will not cause a miscarriage. If you have taken them, then they must be available in your country. 

You have to talk to a medical professional about your options and the sooner the better. The man who got your pregnant also needs to show his responsibility here and help you.

Anonymous

hello. My friend took all her 29 tablet of pills after fighting with her bf last may 15. What will happen then? And now she is bleeding like having a menstration. But she had her mens last may 8. Is that bad?

Anonymous

I want to know how long bleeding will last after missing 3 birth control pills

What if i take two times pills in a day?

Every woman is different, Anon - it could be a 3-7 days. 

Is there any way to stop the bleeding

Not really no. It will end in a matter of days on it's own. 

Not missing pills this way can ensure it won't happen again.

Anonymous

I've been bleeding heavily after starting birth control... My Dr wants me to take three pills today then 2 a day for 5 days then throw out pack and start new after day 5 of bleeding.... Is this safe?

We have no idea, to be honest, we don't know why you are bleeding so badly, what birth control you are on or why your doctor is giving you these instructions. 

Check with him and ask why you need to do this. It's not unsafe, per se, he must have his reasons. Ask him what they are.

Good luck and let us know what he says, I'd be interested to hear! 

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: