Q: 

What happens if you take 3 of your birth control pills at once?

I was wondering what happens if you forgot to take 2 of your birth control pills and you decide to take three of them in one dose without calling your doctor first? The birth control pill that I am currently taking is Yasmin.

Anonymous

hi so my period was 9 days late 3 weeks ago and now its one week before my next period but im having brown discharge. about 2 days before my predicted ovulation i had unprotected sex but he did not ejaculate in me. the next day i was also have brown discharge but it was very very little. could i be pregnant?

Hello Anon

Yes, pregnancy is possible - if you don't get your period when expected you can take a test.
Good luck,

Anonymous

Hello my boyfriend and I messed around the day I was supposed to get my period but we did not have sex. That was on May 24th. On the 27th of May I travelled from Illinois to Arizona by plane. Now my period is 7 days late. Could I be pregnant? I've have unprotected sex before but everytime he pulled out far before he ejaculated.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you have not yet started your period, then take pregnancy test. For the most accurate result, test in the morning and use the first urine of the day.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi, I keep my pills next to my bed and I looked and saw that I am two days ahead, meaning I must have taken three in one day. I have accidentally taken two before and I think I may have taken the third in my sleep because I sleep walk and sleep talk and have previously done things like stand up and brush my teeth in my sleep-things that are my routine. I had sex (with a condom) on Friday, which was the night I accidentally took three. After this, I continued to take my birth control Saturday and tonight, just continuing the pack. I've done research and seen people have felt sick after accidentally doing that. I haven't really felt nauseas, but I have a low dose. Is there any way I could be pregnant? I was unsure if the extra I took maybe did the opposite effect which I know is counterintuitive (and we used a condom anyway) but I am just overthinking and nervous! The birth control is now moved so I can't reach it by accident in my sleep. It is minastrin.

Hello Anon

There is probably no risk since you used a condom- You will need to use a condom for the next 7 days also.

Hello
I took my pill one hour sooner than every day and after 1 hour I took another one . I don't know what will be happening to me ?
Please let me know the what's the effect on my body

Hello Anon

Why did you take two pills within one hour of each other? Did you miss one and made it up?

In any case, there will be no side effects.

Anonymous

Hi, I just started taking birth control 6 days ago for the first time in months. After 5 days I had unprotected sex being dumb and he finished inside me. My doctor said use protection for 7days when starting. How high is the risk of me getting pregnant? I took two pills on day 6 because I was nervous. Should I get a plan B just in case, I had sex a little over 24h ago. Would plan B be okay to take while taking birth control?

Anonymous

Hi, I took 3 pills last night because I forgot to bring my pill pack with me on an overnighter. I use Cyclafem. I don't know, but I have been feeling nauseous today, but it could be some greasy food I ate.