What just happened?

By June 10, 2011 - 9:08am

Am not sure what this mean but i had my cycle in the ending of may from the 23-29.On yesterday june 9 am out and all of a sudden i felt moist i go to the bathroom and my cycle is here.i wipe and it was blood but barely.So i put on a pad to be safe.Now today june 10 i am clear no blood anywhere.What is going on?

Hi onlyoneme

There could be a variety of reasons why you had bleeding. If you had sex the night before you may not have had enough lubrication. Or you may have spotted slightly due to pregnancy (called implantation bleeding) although since you are half way through your cycle, it might be a little early, but it's possible.

I know you are anxious to get pregnant but wait until your period is due to test for pregnancy (if your period doesn't come). And if you get this kind of bleeding again, call your doctor.

Thanks for writing!

I am pleased to inform that YES!!! i was in deed pregnant...I found out yesterday when i went to the doctor.

(reply to onlyoneme)

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Let us know if you have any questions!

No sex the night before.And, very anxious but I have gotten to the point of I try not to get excited about things that may show that i might be pregnant.To many let downs in the past.Thank you for your reply.