What tests should I have done to get a dagnosis and te help I need with menopause

I have several issues. Weight gain, depression, mood swings, dry eyes and mouth, and tiered always.

I second all that Susan recommends, but would also add that you consider having your thyroid tested, along with your adrenal glands.

Many women suffer from a variety of issues during perimenopause/menopause with symptoms that mimic other issues. For example, hypothyroidism manifests itself with symptoms that are often associated with menoapause symptoms.

Exhaustion and crashing fatigue in menopause/perimenopause could be adrenal fatigue.

I call perimenopause/menopause a full-contact, full-body experience. It encompasses many things and needs to be looked at from lots of different angles.

Supplements, hormone therapy, diet, exercise, spiritual pursuits, all work together to help to make the transition as smoothly as possible.

Thanks for your post and welcome!

The symptoms you described are pretty typical of Menopause so this may be what's causing them.

How old are you? If you are between 40-55 you may be entering perimenopause (especially if you are around 40+) or menopause if you are over 50.

You will need to get your hormone levels tested and this will let you know if this is what's happening. Then you can talk with your doctor regarding your options to ease these symptoms. They will include hormone replacement therapy (HRT) or bio-identical hormones, and holistic natural methods.

For lots more information, check out our Menopause page here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/menopause

Menopause Guide