Whats wrong with me help???

I had a miscarriage in 2013. In 2014 I found out i have an overactive thyroid. When i found out abput it i still had regular cycles up until July. My last LMP was june 27 and i lasted for 6 days as always. After that i have not seen my cycle in July and now August. I took 2 home test and they were negative. I went to the doctors and er and they did 1 at each place still negative. I had some signs but they have come and gone all buy sore breast, napping, and frequent trips to the bathroom. I have had the feeling my cyvle is comeing on but nothing. In july i did have spotting that lasted for 4 days but noyhing since. I have noy had a blood test done or anything please help.

Overactive thyroid can show it's symptoms via the menstrual cycle. Generally it can cause fewer and lighter periods or even skipping them. Your doctor should have know this and told you. It can take time for this to happen once diagnosed and this can cause difficulty in some women if they want to get pregnant. This may not be what's going on, it's just a suggestion. If you have been under stress, this can greatly affect your cycle too.

Since you are getting negative pregnancy tests, you're not pregnant. I think it's a good idea to see what the next few months brings in terms of regularity since this is all recent, then talk to your doctor if things aren't back to normal.

Thyroid Conditions