Where is my vagina?

I know where the vagina is, but I can't seem to find it on my body. There is no visible "hole" that I can see in the area under the clitoris, but if I put my finger up between the inner skin and the outer skin at the bottom, there is a passageway that my finger can fit through. Although it's not visible, is that the vagina? I am somewhat worried I may have an imperforate hymen. Also, is it because I am a virgin that it is not as visible as others?

You can use a mirror to understand what your genitals look like. 

It sounds like you have found your vagina, from what you describe. There isn't any difference to the vagina whether you have had sex or not.