whiten underarms

By Anonymous February 20, 2013 - 2:17pm

Please let me know how to whiten my dark underarms? i used baking soda but i got a lump after using it on my underarm and i used vinegar too but its not working. is there any other way or creams to whiten my underarm? i have stopped shaving and waxing and i epilate my underarms. please tell me a way except laser hair removal

When you say "dark underarms" are you talking about the skin or the stubble you can see after shaving?

If it's stubble, there isn't much you can do aside from permanently removing the hair by the root (electrolysis) which is time-consuming, expensive and a bit painful. But this is the only way to permanently remove stubble.

Other than that, using an epilator or shaving (using a rich conditioner) on a regular basis can remove stubble for a day but it will never look completely hair free.Such is the nature of hair.

Beauty Guide