Why am I discharging a white-ish color?

By Anonymous January 30, 2012 - 5:48am

So I've been with my bf for a year and have been having unprotected sex for 10 months now. Both guys before him were always protected and I get tested every couple months. Anywho, I've been having a discharge that's white in color. It doesn't smell funky and I'm not itching nor does it hurt to urinate. It happens at any given time and it comes out feeling like I'm getting my period. Its been happening this past couple of months. I don't believe I'm pregnant, but it could be a chance. Any advice?

Hi Anonymous, Their could be many reasons why your having discharge like this. Since your saying you had protect sex it is still a good idea to take a home pregnancy test. If the result comes out being that your not pregnant then I'd say go see your GYN to know what's the cause of it.

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Have you taken a home pregnancy test.  Any discharge can be due to many things not just pregnancy.  Like an infection, hormonal changes due to Birth control pills and many other conditions.  If it continues it might be good to see a doctor and it's important to have protected sex to avoid an unwanted pregnancy or any STD's.