Why am I so scared to date?

Recently I have been feeling very anxious about dating. I got out of a relationship a few months ago and feel ready to get back out there. What are some tips to feel less anxious about getting to know someone again?

Thanks for your post. 

If you are still "feeling very anxious" about dating then maybe you aren't as ready as you think you are. It has only been a few months. Take your time. If someone nice comes along, meet for coffee, meet for lunch - just take things slowly. 

Don't look on these events as "dates" - look on them as socializing again and having fun. Don't put pressure on yourself!