Why did my boyfriend resist me when I tried to have sex with him?

By September 7, 2009 - 5:12pm

We've had sex before and we both really enjoy it. Whenever we were together i made a move when we were messing around and started to give him a blowjob like he loves and he tried his hardest to resist having sex with me so I finally just stopped and we didn't. Whenever I made a joke about him not wanting me anymore the next day he kind of just blew it off and changed the subject. He's been acting different and was with another girl the day before all of this happened but said they just hung out.

Your probably right about him being a horndog - everyone is (especially men) at that age group of yours. I should say that a young man at that age not giving in to his raging hormones is being satisfied by someone else already. Unless of course he suddenly became girly deep inside and decided his emotions are suddenly being taken cared of better by someone else.

If I was in your shoes, you really should get things straighten out. There is no good reason for any man, at any age hanging out with someone just because they want to hang out. Hanging out is something a man will do with his male friends and not with females.

You are young and the whole world is still out there for you to explore, the same with him, so let him be for now if he thinks hanging out and meeting a girl's parents is a good way to spend a man's day with.

Lastly, since you are sexually active, please acquaint yourself to natural contraceptives like a fertility monitor (clearblue, Lady-Comp, etc.). Believe me, you do not want to be a teenage mom anytime soon.

Best of luck!

Dear yourenottheenemy

Unfortunately there could be any number of reasons as to why he appears to be sexually uninterested in you - only he can give you the answer.

He may be feeling unwell or just not in the mood, or, like I think you suspect, he may be establishing a relationship with someone else. We all have our off days but if you say he has been acting differently there may be something else at play.

When you say he was with another girl - what do you mean by this? Did he spend the day with her? Do you know her?

How old are you both and how long have you been in a relationship? Sorry for all the questions but filling in the blanks will help a lot.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing more from you!

This has happened three times and he is probably the biggest horndog I know.

He spent the day with her, he took her to meet his mom and then they hung out for about for hours after that. He lied about it about three times before he got busted for it because her boyfriend had saw them together and she had admitted to it all. Yes, I know the girl and her boyfriend is a pretty good friend of mine.

We're both about 17 and we've been together almost six months.