Why do I had severe pain in my legs and pelvis after an orgasm?

By July 5, 2009 - 3:11am

After I have an orgasm I get really bad pain in my legs and back, also pain like period pains. It's a numb pain, there is noway I would see a doctor...just so you know

You might just want to check that you don't have Ovarian Cysts. I would go to your gyno regardless, and tell her/him what's happening. They can ask you a series of questions and then if need/be run an ultrasound. It's all very common, and they hear everything believe me! It's just most important that you figure it out and feel better.

Hi Rancid

The "period pains" you are talking about is more than likely uterine cramping after orgasm that is normal.

The other pain, if "severe", is not normal.

Can you tell is why there is no way you'd see a doctor?

Too embarrasing but it has happened since and wasn't asbad so it may be ok now, but thanks