Allergies

Allergies Guide

ask: Why does Chicken and Chicken eggs make me sick?

By Sysy92

It's kind of a strange question, but every time I eat chicken, or chicken eggs, or any other kind of bird, I become nauseous, vomit, or get diahrea. I don't understand why. It doesn't matter how it's cooked, who cooked it, or where it's cooked. It always makes me sick, and when I was little it never did.
Don't understand. What do you think?

Anonymous

chicken is making me sick also ever since my son was born 17 years ago never been able to eat it since. No matter how its cooked I am going to get sick.

Anonymous

Hi Sysy,

Good question. The only information that I could find is a possible allergy. Check out this website and see if this possibly makes sense http://www.ehow.com/about_5518956_symptoms-allergy-chicken.html.

I hope this helps.

Missie

Sysy92 (reply to Anonymous)

It does make sense! Thank you!
I guess I'll stay away from chicken and eggs then.
I do get chronic bladder infections a lot, and my urologist could never find out why, so i guess it could somehow be related, like it said in the article.
I did eat chicken a lot!

Thanks again!

Do you suffer from springtime allergies?: