why early period is coming last four month 7or 3 days early?..

I did unprotected sex with my boy friend but semen not gone inside wat is the problem for me pls help me..just he touch only...

You are asking several questions here that contradict each other. So you didn't have sex? Having sex is having sexual intercourse. If your boyfriend only touched you, then there is no risk of pregnancy. 

Our menstrual periods can change for many reasons that are not of concern, including a shift in body chemistry or a shift in hormones. This may be what is happening to you. 

If you continue to be very irregular, you can talk to your doctor about your options, including the birth control pill. That can really help to regulate your cycle (and protect you from pregnancy). 

I hope this helps!