Why is my period late? Am I pregnant?

By Anonymous April 24, 2012 - 9:53pm

Hi, me and my boyfriend had sex April 18 and at the end of it we noticed the condom broke. 5 hrs later i took next choice and took the other pill approximately 12 hrs after that. ever since then i have been very weird. my period was suppose to come the 22/23. i feel bloated, headache, nauseated, and extremely tired. But i am wondering if my period is late because of the pill? i took a home pregnancy test and it was negative and about to take the other one next week if it doesn't come. Advice? Also, i dont wanna get into graphic detail but today there was like a blood clot that came out but it was light and it was brown. if that helps any?

Body fat, mostly adipose cellular material around the washboard tummy, equally performs such as body part, writing the extra estrogen. A real poor facilitates normalize oomph compression combined with output, along with regard to. Importance and consequently insulin push back are forms of hormonal imbalance from more weight combined with monthly irregularities.

Here are some resources for you

Welcome to EmpowHER. Some of the Side effects for next choice may include nausea, abdominal pain, fatigue, headache, changes in your period, earlier or later, heavier or lighter, dizziness, and breast tenderness.  You should wait a few days and retake a home pregnancy test or see your doctor.

Here are some resources for you