Okay...I'm 14, about to turn 15, and have had my period for about two years. I have never missed a cycle, and they all seem to come at the end of the month. I just started keeping track on a calendar, and my last cycle started June 26 and ended July 1. I'm just worried because it's almost three days late.
• I have never had sexual intercourse, or anything close to physical contact.
• I had cramps and the usual PMS stuff on July 22 and 23, then it stopped and only happens about once a day.
• Since its summer, my diet has been low on the healthy radar, but not too bad. I drink soda twice a day.
• I haven't been stressed out, but I've been busy with summer assignments.
• I was sick Friday July 24 with headaches and a sick stomach. That usually doesn't happen.
Sorry for the long info, but I'm really freaking out right now. I don't want to tell my mom becasue she will most likely loose it. I've been looking at other websites, like Yahoo Answers, but they told me to take a pregnancy test, which was really scary. Then I found this website and decided to give it a try. Please help! I will glady appreciate it!
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.