why urine come in the sex?

when the penis come in my body i feel pain and also i feel urine coming why? my marrege is befor 7 months did.it,s my first exprience
plz give me some advice thanku

Thanks for your question and congratulations on your recent marriage!

I am not sure if the "urine" is urine coming out of your urethra or sperm coming out again via the vagina. Sperm leaves the body over the course of a few days, but a lot of it comes back out in the minutes after sex. Could this be what you are experiencing, do you think?

But if it is urine, bear in mind that sexual intercourse can cause the bladder to be pressed down and for a person to feel the need to go to the bathroom during or after sex, sometimes pretty urgently. Your best bet is to always make sure you go to the bathroom before sex, and also try to go to the bathroom after sex (this decreases your chances of getting a urinary tract infection).
Another thing I am thinking is that you may not be using proper lubrication. Sometimes a woman needs some lubrication (like Astroglide or KY Jelly, for example) or sex can be a bit uncomfortable. Also make sure to engage in lots of foreplay!

I hope this information helps!

Also, Anon - when you say you feel pain, where are you feeling this pain?