Why won't my boyfriend sleep me with me

By February 8, 2016 - 5:01am

We have been together for 2 years the first year was great. Now the last 8 months we had sex 5 time and it's cause I bring it up so at that point why even bother he is doing it to shut me up. He says he has no sex drive but he is 25 and it's been 8 months I have found him watching porn and taken care of himself a few times. I have tried everything on my end to spice things up please help me

Hi Samantha!

The issue is probably with your boyfriend, rather than you. He might be addicted to porn - when that happens, some men become unable to have sex with a real partner - they are too wrapped up in the fantasy of online porn. The prefer that fantasy over a real relationship. Some may not be able to perform.

Additionally, he have lost sexual interest in your for other reasons but only he can tell you that. Stop trying to spice things up, it's not working. You need to have a serious talk.

If he is not interested in talking with you or working this out then move on. A sexless relationship at your age is just friendship. You can stay friends of course, but move on from a romantic point of view.