Will I still experience Menopausal symptoms if I have had a full hysterectomy, I am now 48 years old.

By October 1, 2011 - 3:27am

I had a full hysterectomy at 32 years of age. Am experiencing mood swings and what I think is feeling horny but it is abnormally frequent and pretty full on. I stopped smoking cold turkey in July.

Hi ol'jax

I helped you out on this question when you posted it under Groups. You can read it here: http://www.empowher.com/groups/anyone-afraid-be-old-approaching-49help/posts/anyone-afraid-they-are-old?allcomments=1#comment-95694

We appreciate our readers only posting a question one time so that all our readers have a chance to have their questions read and answered - thank you for your understand in this!

Menopause Guide