Will my blue Cross Anthem Medicade cover this med.

By Anonymous December 6, 2014 - 2:23pm

I have had Hep C since 2000. TYhe profession doctor for liver and kidney 's would not treat me. Said the virsus wasnt bad enough yet. My new doctor here in Ky. says the same thing. If there is a cure I wont to be treated . If my medcade anthem wont cover it what other options do I have?

I have had Hep C since 2000 the liver and kidney doctor that I was refered to said it wasnt bad enough to treat. Now I live in Ky. My doctor here tells me the same thing. If this cure really works I wont to be treated and get rid of it before it blows up and kills me. If my Blue Cross and Blue Sheild wont cover this med what other options do I have?

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry you're dealing with Hep C and the complications many face when it comes to insurance. 

Doctor's understand the issues and complications of insurance. They deal with it every day. They will work with your in order to have your medications covered. Ask them for help with this. Explain how serious this is for you. 

You also need to see what coverage your Blue Cross offers for your condition. 

Will you keep us posted?

Hepatitis C

Hepatitis C Guide