Will my girlfriend get pregnant?

Recently, i humped my girlfriend almost like half the day, but there wasn't any signs of my pants getting wet. Only till the last moment before we end, i noticed my pants were wet and so was my underwear. But my girlfriend's pants weren't wet. My pants are polyester kind of material and my underwear is cotton. Both her underwear and pants are made out of cotton. Will she get pregnant? We are very worried now.

As Susan mentioned above, there is NO WAY that sperm will seep through clothing and therefore, there is NO WAY that the two of you can produce a baby with clothes on. I hope this clears up any worries that you two may have.

Thanks! but what really makes me worried is that other sites stated that as long as the sperm reaches the vagina chances of pregnancy occurs but some also states if you have clothes on, there won't be a chance. I'm really confused.

You have to have sex with someone in order to get them pregnant. You are not having sex, just making out while lying closely together but clothed.

The only other way to get a woman pregnant is to place sperm at the opening of her vagina and even then, pregnancy would be of lower risk than intercourse.

There is no possible way for a person to get pregnant if both are clothed and they are not having sex. 

I hope this helps.

Hi and sorry once more to ask this again. I've read on some sites and some links here stating that sperm does seep through clothes.
should i be afraid that the sperm will actually "swim" towards the opening of her vagina since we were actually rubbing it together? Even though we are clothed