will sperm go through my bikini?

I was wearing bikini bottoms and my boyfriend was not wearing anything and he rubbed his penis against the seat of my bikini. he did not ejaculate but their was probably pre cum. will I become pregnant from this? also I have been on birth control pills for 5 months and have not missed a pill in the last 2 months.

Please help me I'm so worried.
1 week ago my and my boyfriend were dryhumping. I was wearing a bikini bottom and I was wet, he was naked. He had ejaculated 5 minutes before the dryhumping so his pre-cum probably contained sperms and he rubbed and thrusted it so according to the situation that i was wet and sperms can travel through vaginal fluid easily, could i be pregnant? Or is it impossible for sperms to pass through any type of clothing even if its wet and 1 thin layer?

You cannot get pregnant this way - sperm isn't designed to get through fabric, nor does wet fabric make it easier.

Oh Okay thank you so much. Not that i dont trust you but i still haven't gotten my period and im a very pessimistic person so i feellike i have to be ready for the worst case scenario im really paranoid are you %100 sure that no sperm can pass through any type of clothing??

I think you're going to choose stress over the facts so I will let you decide for yourself.

Hello again,
Please don't get me wrong. Of course i don't want to chose stress over the facts but there are various information on the web. that's what's making me paranoid. I'm so sorry to bother you again but here it goes:
Althought im not always on time im 3 days late now. And I'm nervous(I got my last period 1 week earlier than usual if that changes anything) so i felt the wetness of the pre-cum which probably contained sperms so are you saying that what i felt was just the fluid of it because the fluid manages to pass through but the sperm cells themselves don't ? Could you PLEASE explain me why.
Sorry but we don't have sex ed classes here in my country and i have no one to talk to about this so i have so little information i'd be rellu glad if you could answer.
Thank you in advance

No, you can not become pregnant if your boyfriend does not ejaculate.

Pre-ejaculatory fluid does not contain sperm (although, it is not considered "safe" because a prior ejaculation-- containing sperm-- from that same day could theoretically be pushed out. Not very likely scenario, but it's a theory).

Using hormonal contraception consistently and correctly also is 99% effective from preventing pregnancy.

Anonymous (reply to Alison Beaver)

wait but If his pre cum did have sperm in it could it get through my bikini and into my vagina and get me pregnant?

(reply to Anonymous)

No, pre-cum can not travel through your bikini and get you pregnant.

Anonymous (reply to Alison Beaver)

wow thank you so much for your speedy replies! and now I can put my mind at ease :)