Worried who the father is.....

By April 11, 2013 - 8:03am

I am pregnant (toward the end of my first trimester). The first date of my last period was 1/28/13. I had sex with "Guy #1" on 2/1/13. Then I had sex with "Guy #2" a few times between 2/2-2/11/13. Here's my menstrual cycle history: Last period 1/28/13, before that 1/4/13, before that 12/7/13, and before that 11/12/13. So days between my cycle have varied from 24 days to 28 days.

I work in a pregnancy medical facility (but I haven't spoken about my personal issue), so I've had a few 1st Trimester Ultrasounds. My first one was 3/13/13 and baby measured 6wks 4 days, the second one was 3/27/13 baby measured 8 wks 6days, the third one was 4/2/13 measuring 9wks 6days, and the fourth was 4/9/13 measuring 11wks. I am so confused as to when I got pregnant and who is likely to be the father. Do you have any insight for me? I know that a Paternity test will determine for sure, but I didn't know if you had a "likely" answer or insight.

Hi kvwiles

I think you'd be more of an expert here than we would be! Your previous cycles don't matter because you didn't get pregnant during them.

As you probably know, it's impossible for us to say because you had sex with two men within 24 hours so only a DNA test will tell you.

But if I were to hazard a "more likely" answer, I would say "Guy #2"  may be the father since you had sex with him closer to average ovulation dates.