Exercise is an important aspect of living to make the body healthy. Sexually, penis enlargement exercises are believed to be beneficial in improving bedroom performance. These exercises are believed to have been performed by Asians and Africans even from several years ago. It is believed that neglecting the penis and not exercising it will leave it smaller as you grow older and inhibits the optimal functioning of the said organ.
Benefits of Penis Enlargement Exercises
There are several benefits of penis enlargement exercises which are significantly helpful in improving men’s sexual experience. The benefits include:
• Men becomes more virile, strong and have improved staying power
• The orgasms are more powerful and the ejaculations improve in terms of volume
• Improvement in sperm and testosterone production
• Relief from urinary and prostate issues
Kinds of Penis Enlargement Exercises
There are several kinds of penis enlargement exercises. You may modify or put variations as you please as long as you follow the basic idea. It is also important to follow the steps carefully to avoid pain and tissue damages. Furthermore, these exercises should be performed while the penis in the flaccid state.
• The manual stretch requires you to put one of your hands an inch behind the penis glans, count from 30 to 60 and pull the penis into a certain direction. You may use a grip while doing this exercise such as gloves and paper towels.
• The squat stretch is performed by kneeling down, gathering the penis in one hand and pull it downwards towards the floor.
• You can also perform the between the cheeks stretch. First, you lie on your side and grab the penis from behind and between the legs. Pull the penis away from you and in an upward direction. You may vary the angle and direction of the pull until you find out what works best for you.
• The jelq squeeze requires you to put one hand over a half-erect penis. Another hand is placed on top of the first hand, squeezing the penis just enough to trap the blood. Slowly move the hands upwards and repeat the process.
• The Kegel exercise or is probably the easiest and the most basic type exercise that works on the PC muscles. It is done by contracting the pelvic floor muscles, hold it for a second or two, then release.
You may focus on improving the length or girth, whichever you prefer. What’s important is you do not rush the exercise and really take time for the pressure to build up on your penile tissues. If done correctly, you should see improvements after some time. And just like any exercise routine, you need to do it regularly to see optimal results.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.