If you eyes that make people melt then make sure your lashes are long enough for everyone to notice. Isn't this the first thing people see when they look at your face? With long and thick lashes, any eye color will do.
You may have sapphire eyes, cool metal-colored irises, or you may even be the brown-eyed girl next door - these will all work when you have eyelashes to die for.
Overview on Ways to Make Lashes Grow
You can have thicker lashes with the following methods:
1. Mascara - Simply apply this on your lashes before leaving the house. Be careful because some brands tend to clump. If you can, invest on a brush so that you can fan those lashes out and add more drama to it.
2. Falsies - These are a pain to use, but many women say it's worth it.
3. Extensions - Unlike falsies, you may need an expert to weave the eyelashes on to your eyes.
4. Eyelash Enhancers - The more permanent way to grow lashes.
Who Doesn't Want to Make Her Eyelashes Grow?
If someone offered you the chance to lengthen your lashes, wouldn't you take it? Of course you will. Any woman who feels the need to look attractive every so often will be grateful for this. Whether you're in your teens or in league with the retirees around, you'll always appreciate a product that makes you feel so beautiful.
Cons of the Methods Available
1. Fake Eyelashes Are a Pain - Grown Your Own Lashes Instead
Out of all the option presented, the last one is the best alternative. Why? Fake lashes feel heavy and are such a hassle to have.
2. Eyelash Extensions - An Alternative to Growing Your Own Lashes
Or, you can also opt for extensions. Of course, you'll need to take extra care. You can't sleep on your tummy or you'll wake up with those lashes facing another direction.
3. Eyelash Transplant - Another Alternative to Growing Your Own Lashes
Here's also one of the later developments - eyelash transplant. This is a more permanent solution, but get ready cough out a lot of cash because these procedures are quite expensive.
What's the Best Way to Grow Eyelashes?
Looking at the methods elaborated above, you can tell that most of the options available are simply inconvenient. Not to worry because the best eyelash enhancers are in the market right now. Just apply the serum on your lid, particularly where growth takes place. Don't expect immediate changes. In fact, you may have to wait a few weeks to see the results.
Nonetheless, you'll be that doll who only needs to flutter her lashes to get men to notice. If you find this hard to believe, visit a variety of websites that sell these enhancers. Many of these sites come with visual proof. You can tell that those who've tried it have been extremely pleased with the end result.
Vitamins that Make Your Eyelashes Grow
Some brands work better than the others. That's a fact! Since you're paying a pretty penny for these enhancers, you mist do your research and come up with a list of criteria that you need to follow. Make the right purchase by looking into the following:
1. The ability to strengthen brittle lashes: Look for a moisturizing compound. If you use makeup and mascara regularly, your hair and follicles can weaken quickly. Brittle hair doesn't stick to the root easily, but with well-moisturized lashes, you strengthen the root that holds your hair in place.
2. Packed with natural ingredients: Avoid products that come with harsh chemicals. You may see improvement after a few weeks but your lashes go back to normal when you stop using these. Check on what you buy and see to it that it has passed the rigid and strict FDA standards.
3. It contains a conditioner: Go for those with moisturizing ingredients to strength and condition lash follicles.
4. It contains components that are gentle: See to it that the cream doesn't irritate your skin.
5. It comes with a good number of positive reviews: Check the product website and look into other sites to get a clear picture on everyone's opinion.
You may also want to know if other notable ingredients such as the following:
1. Salt -locks in moisture
2. Panthenol -promotes hair growth, repairs damage, and improves sheen
3. Citric Acid - gives the product its pH balance
4. Phenoxyethanol - stops bacterial from growing
5. Disodium Phosphate - protects your eyes from metallic substances that are often found in beauty products
6. Trifluoromethyl Dechloro Ethylprostenolamide - encourages hair growth
Go and check out eyelash enhancers sold in the market, by all means. Here are just some of the things you need to consider beforehand:
1. Cost - Compare prices before you make the purchase. This is to make sure that you get what you pay for.
2. Reviews - Choose the ones that come highly recommended by those who've tried it and those that are trusted by experts.
3. Ingredients - Some brands may contain harsh chemicals that are bad for skin. Always know what you're putting on your eyes because you don't want anything to impair your vision. Take the safe route and go for the ones made from natural ingredients.
4. Guarantee - Some those that come with a money-back guarantee. This is actually a very good sign because it tells you that the manufacturers are confident enough to know that what they have works.
So, Before purchase any product see some an eyelash enhancer reviews like maxolash reviews, rveitalash reviews , etc.. Eyelash product allows you to feel sexier and more beautiful simply by making your lashes grow. Plus, the right brands also help these and stay thick and long.
You can also ask questions before choosing the eyelash enhancer. Does it work? What do others have say about it? These are just some of the things you need to ask. Once you do get to choose a specific brand, you can take comfort in the fact that you've done your share of fruitful research.