Cancer which defects the large intestine and rectum is called colon or colorectal cancer. This cancer mainly caused by the uncontrolled growth of cells in the large intestine, Most of these cancer starts from small intestine, noncancerous (benign) tumors called adenomatous polyps which form on the walls of the large intestine. Some of the polyps grow in to the malignant colon cancer if it is not removed during colonoscopy. Colon cancer cells will damage the healthy tissues near the tumor causing the complications. Cancerous cells will travel through blood and lymph system after the malignant tumor period. These cancer cells spread through out the body by destroying the healthy cells
This process is know as metastasis.
Colon cancer and rectal cancer are not similar but they are occur together in what is called colorectal cancer
, these rectal cancer starts from the rectum which is the last unit of the large intestine which is closer to the Anus.
Signs and symptoms of Colon Cancer
• Rectal bleeding
• Make you to feel your bowl was not completely empty
• Fairness and worrieness
• Weight loss occurs
• Gas, lump felt in the abdomen
• Changes may also occur in the digestion such as nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite
• Breathing problem and buttock pains
Measures to treat the Colon Cancer
• Treatment is depend on the stage of the cancer
Diet during Measures Colon Cancer treatment
During the treatment a calorific diet makes person to recover soon, healthy diet helps to preserve your body. Take the food which has high proteins as directed by the doctor.
Some precautions were given below
1. Eat plenty of brightly colored fruits and vegetables
2. Eat fresh fish 1-3 times per week
3. Limit consumption of red meat
4. Avoid excess salt and saturated fats
5. Maintain a healthy weight and keep Physically active
6. Limit alcohol consumption
7. Avoid tobacco in any form
This cancer mainly affects the colon which is large intestine present in the stomach; digestion excretion may defects by this colon cancer.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.