However, a heart patient should always follow these simple exercise rules to accommodate their condition:
1. Start with a slow and long warm up of about 10 minutes.
2. Not exercise in very hot or very cold temperatures
3. Not take cold showers post exercises
4. Do a long cool-down of about 10 minutes before finishing with your workout
5. Drink plain water half hour (no more than 500 ml) before the activity, sip through the activity and drink after the activity
6. Stay tuned into your body signals while exercising, so that you may exercise caution or get help if needed
Mamta Singh is a published author, entrepreneur and a seasoned business, creative and academic writer. She is a certified fitness instructor, personal trainer & sports nutritionist through IFA, Florida. She is the lead writer and holds expert author status in many well-received health, fitness and nutrition sites. Mamta runs her own popular blog on migraines in women. She is a registered practitioner with the UN recognised Art of Living Foundation. Link: http://www.migrainingjenny.wordpress.com