Am I pregnant, boyfriend and I fool around period 5 days late

Hi, my boyfriend and I fool around often but never have had sex and we are always careful on when he ejaculates and we both wipe our hands after and I remember wiping my hand and it was a little bit sticky after but I don't know if it was saliva or ejaculation. Then I touched my "flaps" but never fingered myself I'm really scared my period is late..

Hello. Thank you for writing today.

It's unlikely you are pregnant from what you did. Periods are occasionally late for reasons other than pregnacy. However, if it eases your mind, take a pregnacy test.