Am I pregnant? Should I be worried?

I'm a virgin but my boyfriend and I have done mutual masturbation and fingering. NOTE: No penetration involved. Last June 29 we were fooling around and he came, but right on my belly and most of it was on the sheets and on his hand. He also tried to dry hump me (but I had undies and my leggings on, while he was completely unclothed.), but tried to push him away. I'm scared that I might get pregnant since his cM was kind of dripping and I don't know if it had drip anywhere near my vagina. I'm nearing my supposed due date of my next period, and I'm stressing out. Should I be worried?

Hello, Anon.

Thank you for your message.

Any clothing would prevent genital to genital contact and ejaculate from entering your vaginal canal. There is a risk of pregnancy when a woman has unprotected sex with ejaculation inside her vagina or (more rarely) on the opening. Try to relax. Your period will come. Stress will only cause it to be delayed.