Can I get pregnant from this?

By Anonymous March 5, 2017 - 12:57am

My boyfriend and I used two condoms during sex and when i went to use the bathroom i seen one of the condoms was in the toilet i don't know if it fell out of me or it was stuck to me as i did not feel it. He did throw one away so I don't know if he ejaculated in that one or the other one and he did ejaculate by my buttocks the 2nd time. I am worried!

Hi, Anon.

Thank you for reaching out to us today.

Did you ask him if he ejaculated in the other one? A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex with ejaculation inside (or rarely on the opening) of her vagina. You need to be more aware of what is going on during sex. If he used the condoms correctly, each time you had sex, you should be safe. But only you and your partner can know this.