Can i get pregnant on dry days

I had unprotected sex yesterday. I am on my 11th day since my first day of menstruation. According to the calendar i will be fertile the day after. My boyfriend cmmed outside but im worrying that he squirted and there might be some on the outside of my vagina. Whats the possibility that i will get pregnant? And can i get pregnant during the dry days?

Hi, again, Anon.

This question was already asked and answered. The link is below in case you missed it. Duplicate posts are typically deleted. Contact your doctor if you need further information.