Q: 

can she get pregnant if I touched her vagina with dried sperm?

Hello everyone. I'm kinda worried if my girlfriend is pregnant or not. We're not ready for the responsibility of having a child at the moment. And we kinda made something stupid.It was an accident, because I forgot.I've read a lot of things about it already, but I can't find the exact answer I'm looking for.I hope you wouldn't criticize me though, as I'm already under a lot of pressure.I didn't want to hear a 'maybe' I just wanted a straight 'yes' or 'no'But anyways, it's something like this: Me and my girlfriend played with each other's lower parts. She touched my penis and I touched and rubbed her clit. after a while, she made me ejaculate. I had a little splash of semen on my finger and palm, but I wiped it away with a towel. I stopped two or three minutes, just enough to get my hand completely dry, and then I went back to touching her clitoris with the same hand. She was wet, very very wet, and I went into a smearing motion outside her vagina, spreading the wetness she had on the dry sides. I didn't finger her on the inside though, I don't put my finger in, as she is still a virgin, and she doesn't want her hymen to break. I only touch her on the outside. So, I was wondering, what are the chances of her getting pregnant? I'm worried at the thought and I can't sleep because of it.Please help me ease the worry, and thank you.

Anonymous

Every time during ovulation I suffer from severe breast pain. It's only this time I don't have pain.. can it be sign of pregnancy?? Also I have been on medication for illness for almost 6 days can this be the reason of change

Hello Anon

Is this every time you ovulate? Then it doesn't mean you could be pregnant as you are getting your period after. Some women do feel discomfort during ovulation and certainly in the week before a period is due. Breast pain can be quite severe.

Medication can change the menstrual cycle.

Yes it is in every month since ovulation I have been suffering from breast pain Unlike this month.. I am due on 26 th still there is no sign of breast pain. On searching I found that having no breath pain during ovulation can be because of pregnancy ( if pain is regular)

I'm not sure about that information you're reading. You are not pregnant at the time of ovulation - if you have sex and become pregnant, it's about five days later, not during ovulation.

There could be many reasons why you're not feeling the usual discomfort (including caffeine use or lack of). Don't look too deeply in this, you'll come up with all sorts of ideas. See what the next few days bring.

Anonymous

3 weeks ago me and my boyfriend were playing around and he ejaculated on my hand, shirt and sheets then he wiped the semen of the penis with a towel like 20 minutes later he put his penis inside of me can there be a possibility of pregnancy?

Hello!
You didn't engage in safe sex but we can't say if you could be pregnant - there may be some risk if he didn't urinate after ejaculation.
A pregnancy test would be accurate by now - I suggest you take one.

Anonymous

I had a oral sex with my boyfriend 8days to my period me and my boyfriend was fooling around I gave him a handjob he fingered me he later jack is dick by him self and had some semen on is hand and fingered me again could I be pregnant for this

Hello Anon

Pregnancy is possible if any live sperm entered your vagina.

Anonymous

hello, me and my boyfriend had sex on june 26, it was protected and he never cums in the condom, he ejaculated on my face kinda close to my eye so i checked to see if it got in my eye can't remember if it did or not . then i wiped of the cum with a rag and i put my clothes on , i went to the bathroom and checked to see if i had a small cut so i swiped my finger across my vagina i checked my eye with and now my anxiety and stress is super bad because i feeel like i'm pregnant i am 3 days late and i recent traveled to another country , my close friends and boyfriend says i'm not but i'm super worried and need a straight up answer from a adult or someone experienced .

Anonymous

Hello im xyz .. me and and my gf had sex . i didn't put my part into her but i rubbed but i didn't split on her body . it's been a week .. and today she called me that she had periods .. her actually period time is 18-22 but it comes week faster .. is she got pregnant ? . tell me i am freaking out ..

Tags: