Can sperm pass through panties

Hello. I and my boy friend were dry humping but he was naked and I was on bra and shorts but I later took out the shorts and was on panties and bra. Am not sure if he cm but I didn't feel anything. I want to know if sperm can pass through my underwear into my virgina. Am still a virgin and am really scared that I might end up pregnant

Hi, Anon.

Thank you for your message.

Ejaculate may wet clothing, but it cannot pass through it and up into your vaginal canal.

There is a risk of pregnancy when a woman has unprotected sex with ejaculation inside her vagina or (more rarely) on the opening.