Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Do I have a serious disease?

By Anonymous January 2, 2015 - 2:51am
Rate This

Hi, i'm 28 years old. I'm married. Lately, when i go to pee, i feel pain. So that's why, i drink a lot of water and drink antibiotics. The pain is less now, but when i had sex with my husband, i feel pain in my vagina. Why does it happen? Do i have serious disease? Is it OK if i have sex again with my husband? Need your response, please...
Thank you.

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello Anonymous,

Pain with urination and frequent urination are signs of a urinary tract infection.

Have you been seen by a physician about this? When you say that you drink antibiotics, were you prescribed this medication by your doctor?

Are you having an unusual vaginal discharge? Do you have vaginal pain every time you have sex? When did this start?

I cannot make a diagnosis, but suggest you schedule an appointment with either your primary care physician or gynecologist.


January 2, 2015 - 9:48am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sexual Health

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Related Checklists

Sexual Health Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!