Facebook Pixel

I am at the end of the tunnel when it's time for love making. Meaning I cannot have an erection. Which over the counter drug is the best. Like Swissmiss etc.

By June 2, 2010 - 2:08pm
Rate This

My urologist has given me some injections which I have not used it. He is performing some more tests in the weeks ahead.

Add a Comment1 Comments

Expert HERWriter Guide Blogger

Salimdost - If you've tried products without success, and are now under the care of a urologist, then getting another over the counter product is just going to waste your money.

You may find it helpful to have a better understanding of the causes, tests and treatments for erectile dysfunction so you can work with your urologist to get the best treatment possible. Here's information from the Mayo Clinic to help you: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/erectile-dysfunction/ds00162

As with most health conditions, it may take a while to figure out exactly what's caused your erectile dysfunction and to find the right treatments. It sounds like your doctor's doing his part, and that part of the process on your end is trying the injections he's prescribed. The article will help you better understand why he's prescribed them and other options that are available to you.

Good luck, Pat

June 2, 2010 - 5:54pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sexual Health

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Related Checklists

Sexual Health Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!