I and my boy friend were fooling around and he ejuculated near my vagina.I am sure not inside but very near to it.This happened last sunday i,e on 6/11/2016.I dint take any pill later.B ut now I am afraid that i may become pregnant.

By Anonymous November 13, 2016 - 2:08am

I got periods last time on sep 21.I havnt got periods from then.I have problem of PCOS .I dont know if the time we had sex was the time i was ovulating.I am afraid that i may become pregnant.Is that possible??

Dear Anon,

Anytime you have unprotected sex you risk becoming pregnant. I think it's unlikely you are, but I recommend taking a pregnancy test. It's the only way to be sure and ease you mind. Protection during intercourse can prevent unwanted pregnancy as well as STD's, so I strongly suggest you consider this.

I have provided a link on Polycystic Ovarian Synd to keep as a resource. And a link to contraception.