I got drunk tonight and had sec for the first time

By Anonymous April 29, 2017 - 3:02am

For the first maybe 20 seconds we didn't have a condom on, but then I made him go put one on. We had oral sex and regular sex maybe 2-3 times throughout the night but he never came. There are was nothing in the condomss besides the lube they came with but I don't know how high the chances of me being pregnant are from those things and I'm not supposed to have a period for a week or two so I'm very curious/worried

Hi, Anon.

Thank you for your post.

Condoms—when used correctly and consistently—prevent pregnancy about 98 percent of the time. They also help prevent the spread of STDs.