i have got 3times period in one month....i sex with my bf then i am pregnant nd i tak unwanted kite...after incident i get 3times period with in october -november...plz help me...

Dear Anon,

Thanks for reaching out to EmpoweHer community.
If I'm reading your question correctly, you took the emergency contraception. This can cause your periods to be irregular for a time. It should never be used as birth control. Are you on birth control? If not, and you don't desire pregnancy, I would see your doctor or visit a Planned Parenthood to get on some form of contraception right away.