Facebook Pixel

i'm here for my more detailed question.as ive said my bf has a swollen painful lump around his genital area and according to him it has a brown fluid when he checked it? could that be a std and how can he treat it? pls im worried thank you

By May 12, 2017 - 3:50am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Sex 101

Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!