Missed last active birth control pill

I take Aubra and when I miss a pill I'd normally double up the next day. Well of course, I missed my last active pill so do I take it tonight or continue into my fake week and just take that last active pill at the end of the fake week? Of course then I'd continue onto my next pack normally.

Welcome to EmpowHER. By the time you read my reply, you may have already taken the last active pill. However, consider discarding that pill, start the week of inactive pills a day early and start the new pack as you normally would.