Pregnancy related

Hi I'm 27yrs old and happily married since 3and a half yrs I had my last periodic cycle on 23.aug n my duration is usually 24-30days we had unprotected sex on de 9&10day n his sperm did touch my vagina are their chances of me being pregnant..?

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

Ejaculation inside the vagina can cause pregnancy. We cannot predict what one woman's individual chances are but the average woman has about a 15-20% chance of pregnancy each month.

Thank u Susan
Just wanted to know in how many day I can do a home pregnancy test. Cause I'm excited n waiting for a positive response atleast this tym . We are tired trying since 4-5months n each tym its negative