protected sex and late period

My boyfriend and I had protected sex, used a condom and he even pulled out before he ejaculated. That was
two weeks before I was due for my period. I was
due April 26. It is now may 6. it's feel soo itchy in my vagina and anal hole. Could I still be pregnant? Or does sex mess up your cycle? Please help me.

Hi, Anon.

Thank you for writing.

If he used a condom and there was no breakage, plus he withdrew, you were protected. But only you and your partner would know this with certainty. Your period may just be delayed. If you are having vaginal itching and/or irritation you might have an infection. See your doctor if it persists.