Reason for late period?

Hello! So im 2 days late. And usually kinda weird for me since im almost always on the clock. Last period felt kinda weird to me. Im usually heavy, and with clots. This period i had clots and everything but i didnt feel it that heavy. On my fertility week i had the usual cm, lotio, pasty and on my ovulation day and 2 days after ewcm. On June 20, me and my boyfriend dry humping naked (but he had a condom) he came but i wast even closed to me. Is there i chance of me being pregnant? Or it just maybe my cycle is changing?

Hello, Anon.

Thank you for your message.

Cycles can change, yes - hormones, stress, a lifestyle change, illness, weight loss, among other things can impact the cycle. You can't get pregnant from what you did. There is a risk of pregnancy when a woman has unprotected sex with ejaculation inside her vagina or (more rarely) on the opening.