Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest


By Anonymous September 30, 2015 - 3:48pm
Rate This

Well I had sex with my boyfriend and he accidentally put his penis in me. The thing is though it got in a little bit but not all the way. I know there is the pre cm thing but what do I do? Should I take plan b? My period is in a couple of days so should I worry?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sex 101

Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!