I had rubbed my penis over my gf vagina with my garments on but my gf is not wearing anything and a spot was there on my garment has there any chance that she will get??? I am very scared about it

Hello, Anon.

Thank you for posting. I believe we have helped you on this subject before.

A wet spot on clothing will not cause pregnancy. There is a risk of pregnancy when a woman has unprotected sex with ejaculation inside the vaginal canal or (more rarely) on the opening. In the future, wear a condom to avoid any wet spots.