Is sperm invisable

By January 6, 2017 - 6:02pm

Like would a boy know if there was semen on his hand or is it invisible...cause my boyfriend rubbed my clitorus and his hands were dry and there wasn't any white stuff but I'm still scared cause I gave him a bj before hand and he said nothing got on his hands but u still have a doubt please help

So if there was no fluid (cum) on his hand and his hands were dry am I okay so?please get back to me thank you

Guide (reply to Sarahxox)

Hi, again.

Hi, Sarah.

Semen (male ejaculate) is the fluid in which sperm is delivered to fertilize an egg. You can only see sperm cells through a microscope.

You cannot get pregnant in the scenario you describe. I think we went over all this in your last set of questions, Sarah.