Started pack late & pregnant?

By June 30, 2017 - 2:21am

I was on my placebo week and I had went out of town and forgot to pack my pills. So because of that I had started my pills 3 days late( I took my first pill at night when I got home on day 3) and I didn't double up on them when I got home. My fiancé and I had unprotected sex during those three days and I was wondering what my chances are of getting pregnant.

Hello Dodg2,

Welcome to EmpowHER.

Yes, there is a good change that you became pregnant.

You had seven days without an active pill, during the placebo week, missed the first three active pill, and had intercourse without using a condom.