What is a healthy sex drive? What is libido?
A healthy sex drive varies. You can't open a book and have it say a healthy sex drive means you have sex 3 times a week, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Mondays. It depends on the person and their life situation. You don't have to have a partner to have a healthy sex drive.
What are some things that can affect your libido?
Things that affect your libido are:
* medications, like antidepressants
* mental/emotional issues
* relationship issues
* sleep deprivation
* age- as people age your sex drive tends to go down, but there are exceptions to the rule. Dr. JJ has some female patients that are post menopausal whose libido is higher than it used to be.
How can you improve libido naturally?
You can improve sex drive naturally by trying a number of approaches.
* Maca/Peruvian Ginseng
* Korean Ginseng
* Damiana can help women with their sexual health naturally
* Tribulus is the most common natural approach for increasing male libido
* Hardwood (this is a herb)
* Horny Goat Weed (works for women and men)
Other natural approaches to enhance libido:
Communication is very important to having a healthy relationship overall.
These are some simple steps that you can take to help you with improving your love life.
It is important to work with a healthcare practitioner to develop a plan that is best for you. There are a number of potential health issues with libido side effects. So, working with a professional helps to get to the root of the problem and select the appropriate solution
If you would like to find an alternative healthcare practitioner to help you address a health issue, you can find a naturopath and other practitioners in your community through the Find a Practitioner link on our website www.vitaminjunkeys.com
What's Dr. JJ taking today?
Dr. JJ is taking Maca, which is also known as Peruvian Ginseng. It is an adaptagen, which helps you adapt to stress and disease.