ask: 15 days late for my period am i pregnant?

By popap

hi, i'm very confused and dont know if im pregnant or not. my first day of my last period was on june 1. i and my boyfriend had our last sex on the 17 of june.on the 22nd of june i had a brown discharge and slight bleeding for 2 days or 3days and i remember my lower abdomen was hurting and i got back pain and i feel so tired that day (22nd june). my next period is due on the 29th of june but until now i havent got my period which makes it 15 days late. i took 2 pregnancy test first one on the 4th of july and 2nd one last night (13th of july) both are negative. i dont feel anything in my breast.i dont get morning sickness.its just sometimes my lower back is hurting.please help me...me and my boyfriend are hoping for a baby.

Anonymous

My gf has period 15 days late.her period on 6 oct and we have sex on 12 oct but today 19 oct period not come.on 17 sep she was accident by bike and her leg got very serious nd swallowed many tablets.so i can't undestand that her period date increase due to sex or due to tablets? Nd are she is pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi , I last had sex in August, got my period in August & September on time but now I haven't gotten it in October. Im 23yrs old & have very regular periods however its now been 14 days past my expected period due date. I haven't even had period symptom's like I normally do. Could I be pregnant?
-Worried

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Thank you for your question. Have you had unprotected sex since your last period? If so, pregnancy might be the reason your period for October is two weeks late. Take a home pregnancy test now.

If you have not been sexually active since your last period, high stress levels, illness, excessive exercising, and significant changes in weight are all possible causes.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi my name is Crystal, I'm 23 years old and I am 16 days late. I have had lower back pain and I have had a weird sharp pain on and off in my right nipple. I have been feeling like I'm going to start my period for about 10-12 days now but nothing not even spotting. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests one on Oct 3 and one today Oct 6 but both were negative... I'm very confused. I have never been this late. Ever.

Hello Crystal,

Thank you for your question. It is quite possible that high stress levels could be the reason for a late period. Have you been under a lot of stress lately?

A recent illness, excessive exercising, and even excessive changes in weight, either gaining or losing a lot of weight, cause a delay in the start of a period.

Try to relax. If you do not get a period this month, and next month, consult your primary care physician or gynecologist.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi! i have pcos and on metformin since oct last year (2013). didnt missed any period while im on metformin except this last few weeks, im on the same boat, 15 days late today and experiencing cramps, backaches, nausea, fatigue. I also had white odorless itchy discharge a week before my period is due (sept.19), it only lasted one week. already took 2 hpt last tue (sept30) and went out negative. should i take it again? though i have an scheduled appointment on my ob this monday. I'm really confused now.

I can appreciate your confusion. Thankfully, you have a scheduled appointment within the next few days. Mention your symptoms to your obstetrician. Write down any questions and bring the list with you. Hopefully, all your concerns will be relieved.

Regards,

Anonymous

Good day, my last i was delayed 15 days before i had my mens for g
August and now im on my 18th day delayed? Am i pregnant?

Time to take a home pregnancy test. It is the only way to know if you are pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous

Is my gf pregnant? The 1st day of her last period cycle whre 1/8/2014.
Her cycle is 28 days and yet nothing...she's moody,headaches,abdomenal pains,nausciosneS,dizzy...
Her cycle ws srpose 2 start on the 29Th of the august accrding 2 my calculation I dnt knw wht to xpct and dnt wanna give maslf false hope........can she be xpcting thte lil one?? ;)

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: