Pregnancy Guide

misvives HERWriter Guide

ask: 15 days late for my period am i pregnant?

hi, i'm very confused and dont know if im pregnant or not. my first day of my last period was on june 1. i and my boyfriend had our last sex on the 17 of june.on the 22nd of june i had a brown discharge and slight bleeding for 2 days or 3days and i remember my lower abdomen was hurting and i got back pain and i feel so tired that day (22nd june). my next period is due on the 29th of june but until now i havent got my period which makes it 15 days late. i took 2 pregnancy test first one on the 4th of july and 2nd one last night (13th of july) both are negative. i dont feel anything in my breast.i dont get morning sickness.its just sometimes my lower back is hurting.please help me...me and my boyfriend are hoping for a baby.

Anonymous

can sumbdy help i been have unproted sex nd march nd he been cumming nd me nd now im 16 dayz late can i be preganat

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hi,

Being 16 days late and having had unprotected sex strongly indicates that you might be pregnant. It is time to take a home pregnancy test. Read and follow the directions carefully to ensure that you get accurate results. Test with the first urine of the day. That means take the test when you first urinate in the morning.

Anonymous

IM 15 days late and my last period was on January 16 and I had unprinted sex with my boy friends a day before I was ovulating could I be pregnant

Anonymous

14 days late. been tryin for mnths with hubby for a baby. last Periods 08/08/12. got brownish discharge last week and last night again thinking im getting into my days. had thick milky discharge, funny feeling on tummy??, itchy breasts, nauseated at times and headaches. havent taken a test yet. scared of dissapointment. though i think i shd by nw.

Anonymous

I'm 15 days late, I had sex on the 7th of April I was
Due the 8th of April,it's 15 days later and my breast hurt
Should I take a prego test.?

Anonymous

Urgent want to an answer .

I am 15 days late and my period should come on 20th and now from 2nd april i am having brown spot and today 9 april today increased brown spot more.let me know know what should i do?

Anonymous

I am so frustrated. I'm 15 days late which has never happened before. Ive been trying to conceive and nothing so far. I took a hpt this afternoon for the 5 th time in 2 weeks. Still negative. I've had cramps, itchy nipples, headaches, bloating. Should I just get a blood test or take no as an answer? I also had a urine test done a week ago. It was also negative. What should I do?

Anonymous

my period is 15 days late as of today. my cycle is usually 34 days. ive taken several home pregnacy test and they are all negative. my last period was dec. 1st! could i be pregnant even tho the test say no?

misvives HERWriter Guide

Hi Help92,

Thank you for your question. It is very common in your teenage years to have irregular periods. I will assume that you had sex and pregnancy may be a concern. If you are already 7 days late for your period, you can certainly take a home pregnancy test in order to find out the simple answer, “Are you pregnant?” Once you miss your period, a pregnancy test should be able to settle your nerves about any pregnancy possibility.

As for irregular periods, you can go to your physician to talk about birth control methods, such as the Pill, that will not only reduce the possibility of pregnancy but will also regulate your periods. I did this myself when I was a teenager since I would go up to 6-8 months without a period and was always concerned about pregnancy. I hope this information helps, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Good Luck,
Missie

help92

hi, im 7 days late for my period. (due date 9 October). the start date for my last period was 11 september. I have had irregular periods before but i worry which makes your period later doesnt it? Im 18 and really am not ready to be pregnant please help.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: