15 days late for my period am i pregnant?

By popap July 14, 2009 - 4:50am

hi, i'm very confused and dont know if im pregnant or not. my first day of my last period was on june 1. i and my boyfriend had our last sex on the 17 of june.on the 22nd of june i had a brown discharge and slight bleeding for 2 days or 3days and i remember my lower abdomen was hurting and i got back pain and i feel so tired that day (22nd june). my next period is due on the 29th of june but until now i havent got my period which makes it 15 days late. i took 2 pregnancy test first one on the 4th of july and 2nd one last night (13th of july) both are negative. i dont feel anything in my breast.i dont get morning sickness.its just sometimes my lower back is hurting.please help me...me and my boyfriend are hoping for a baby.

Anonymous

Hi I has to iud place in march my body rejected the two of them I had unprotected sex in march I took Provera tablets for 5 days my period came the 14th of march for 11days then I had a period on the 19th of April for 5 days me and my bf had unprotected sex on the 6th the 8th and 10th of mayhave no period in may 4 negative pregnancy test it's the 19th of July 2016 and still no period can I be pregnant

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Test again. Purchase a name brand product. Check the expiration date. Read and follow all directions carefully. Test first thing in the morning. Use the first urine when you wake up. It is concentrated and gives the most accurate result.

Contact your gynecologist after you have repeated the test.

Anonymous

Hi my las periodo was April 26th and my next period was due May 29th it is now June 13 and nothing so far. I am 15 day late me and my partner really want a baby but I am scared that it's just a false alarm and I am not pregnant how long do we have to wait to take a pregnancy test......

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

A pregnancy test is usually accurate by the time a period is a day late so your test would be highly accurate by now.

Anonymous

Having the same problem. I had my iud removed on April 13th. And my period was supposed to start on the 26th. I am now 15 days late. With 5 negative pregnancy test. What should I do.

The menstrual cycle can take some time to regulate after the removal of an IUD. This may be what is going on. Since you have had so many negative tests I think you can move on from pregnancy being the reason.

Just remember that you can get pregnant at any time. Since it has been almost a month, give yourself another week and it hasn't come by then, ask your doctor for advice.

Anonymous

So here is my issue .. I last hungout w my ex on jan 27 and had unprotected sex... It is not march 15 and no period.. I always have false alarms and my mom thinks its another false alarm. How lo g should I wait and is there any way to get preg tests wjthhout anyone knowing :/

You can buy a pregnancy test over the counter. You need to take one now if you have not had a period since you last have sex - there is a chance you are pregnant. A pregnancy test would be accurate by now.

Anonymous

Hi Everyone,
Me & partner planning for a baby, we had intercourse during ovulation time. My period suppose to start from 2nd Mar 2016 but am overdue 13 days today. I did HPT early morning but came negative that was on 10th Mar 2016 and on 13th Mar 2016 i went to DR she took blood test and USG (ultrasound), blood test came negative and USG normal. But she told to wait for more time and she gave 2 weeks time. Every day I am just getting nervous, hoping for positive result on next blood test. If any one got the same please let me know your experience.

Im having that same problem now. My last cycle was April 12, 2016. And still no Aunt Flo for May. Negative pregnancy test and nothing on the ultrasound. They did some blood work to see if my prolactin levels are just high, still waiting to hear back. Maybe its just too early to tell or im just really late? I delivered my first little one 9 months ago. I have symptoms as if i could be pregnant. Nauses, tired, period cramps, lower back ovulation pain, sore ta tas. So confused....