ask: 15 days late for my period am i pregnant?

hi, i'm very confused and dont know if im pregnant or not. my first day of my last period was on june 1. i and my boyfriend had our last sex on the 17 of june.on the 22nd of june i had a brown discharge and slight bleeding for 2 days or 3days and i remember my lower abdomen was hurting and i got back pain and i feel so tired that day (22nd june). my next period is due on the 29th of june but until now i havent got my period which makes it 15 days late. i took 2 pregnancy test first one on the 4th of july and 2nd one last night (13th of july) both are negative. i dont feel anything in my breast.i dont get morning sickness.its just sometimes my lower back is hurting.please help me...me and my boyfriend are hoping for a baby.

Anonymous

Hi everyone I'm so confused please help me I've been TTC for a while now an period was due on 20 of December and didn't come on just got brown discharge and pinkish color mucus took 5 pregnancy tests all negative Now 13 days late an spotting after having seed with husband breast are three time bigger than always and very painful now lower back pain an don't have a clue what to do an it's was my second cycle of Clomid ! Please help anyone have same an was pregnant?

hi. me too. its been 15days late. i havent took the PT yet because my period is not normal all the time (later i will took it) but 2 months before this it was normal. i dont have any symptoms. like nausea, sensitive smell, lower back pain, i do feel tired and sleepy but maybe because my job will make you sleepy. also on the 1st day that my period is late i had a medical exam for this new job i was a bit scared tht they might detect something they took my blood test and xray and the result came that i'am fit to work. this is the reason that maybe iam not pregnant. but im still scared since its been 15 days, i also have this brown discharge and stomach pain like theres something striking in my stomch. i also feel bloated in my stomach and i always fart, i have sore breast too. and i cannot goto the doctor because im in middle east country, and they might deport me, if im positive.

Anonymous

Hello,

I am 13 days late on my period and have had 3 negative HPT. My husband and I have been trying since September. I have never been this late on my period. I looked up Weird pregnancy symptoms which included citrus, raspy voice and runny nose when not sick. Am I looking to much into things?

Anonymous

Hi I am in the same boat. 15 days late with negative pregnancy tests ( I strted to tesy when I waa 5 days late, 9 tests so far). I always had tegular cycle. Never late. Had unprotected sex 3-4 days before my period. I spotted pink stuff the day periods were due, just when I wiped. But nothing else. I am confused now. I feel cramps and pressure in my lower abdomin when I walk. And stronger sense of smell since a week. Please give me your suggession. My perids were due on Jan18th and last I had periods were on 12/22/2014

Anonymous

hi my name is sonam , i had sex with my boy friend on NOV13 and i got my periods on DEC13 after that in JAN i did not ge my periods yet JAN 23.tell me,i am pregnent or not but i am always feel my stomach paning and my leg panning like periods is coming.i am feeled vomating in the morning some some time.plz tell me fast because i am worried

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hi Sonam,

Have you had unprotected sex since your last period which started on December 13? Have you taken a home pregnancy test?

If you have not taken a test, do so. Test using the first urine when you wake up in the morning. If you test properly and get a negative result, you need to consult your physician.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi
Im 14 days late. I did 2 pregnancy home tests 1 on day 3 of missed period and 1 on day 10 of missed period. Both tests were negative. We have only been trying for 3 months. Have not missed a period before. I could say I have felt some of the symptoms but nothing is consistent. I was reading earlier that home pregnancy tests work best after day 13 any how. I was thinking of waiting before I go to the docs. Just to play the waiting game until jan and then i won't get the jargon of we will wait a little longer as I have had with other issues in the past. But do you think?
M

Anonymous

samething w. Me i dont know if i should get a blood test done im 16 days late out of 3 of those days i spotted lightly w. A dark discharge i took 2 test but both were negative . What should i do ?

Anonymous

I am 15 days late and me and my boyfriend have been trying for almost 8 months. I just found out that I'm that late because of my calendar. I've been having a bit of morning nausea and not only that but as well as I can't lay on my stomach anymore. I feel tired through the day but up all night. I have back pain but no spotting at all could I be pregnant?

Take a home pregnancy test. That is the sure way to know whether or not you are pregnant.

Regards,

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: