ask: 15 days late for my period am i pregnant?

hi, i'm very confused and dont know if im pregnant or not. my first day of my last period was on june 1. i and my boyfriend had our last sex on the 17 of june.on the 22nd of june i had a brown discharge and slight bleeding for 2 days or 3days and i remember my lower abdomen was hurting and i got back pain and i feel so tired that day (22nd june). my next period is due on the 29th of june but until now i havent got my period which makes it 15 days late. i took 2 pregnancy test first one on the 4th of july and 2nd one last night (13th of july) both are negative. i dont feel anything in my breast.i dont get morning sickness.its just sometimes my lower back is hurting.please help me...me and my boyfriend are hoping for a baby.

Anonymous

Hi! Im really confused wether or not i may or may not be pregnant. the first day of my last period was on March 20. Today is May 5,.....how many days late on my period? And when should i take a pregnancy test? I just dont want to buy a test if i may still get on my period. Thanks! (No pregnancy symptoms at all, just light cramping)

Anonymous

Hello I'm 15 days late. I took a home pregnancy test on the 11th day of my missed period and it was negative. My last period was March 19th and my missed period was suppose to start on April 18th or 19th , should I take another test? My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex several times during the month of April but I do not remember the exact days. My periods have always been a little off and irregular but, I have never been this late before. I have no pregnancy symptoms or any signs of my period. Any advice?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Considering that you have engaged in unprotected intercourse, pregnancy would be the first thought as the cause of a missed period.

With a history of an irregular menstrual cycle, you might want to wait a little longer.

The other thought is to repeat the test, making sure you test in the morning, using the first urine of the day, purchase a name brand product , check the expiration date and follow the directions carefully.

Regards,

Anonymous

hi
i had a sex with my bf on 28 march and he just rubbed his pennis . and today is 20 days delay from 8 april when i was expecting periods . i took 3 home pregnancy test all were negative . what to do now i dont think i am pregnant because he just rubbed above only for a second . what medicin should i take to get my periods .

thanks

There is no medicine to take that will start your period. The cause needs to be found.

If you tested correctly, that is using the first urine of the day, then you can accept the negative results.

Many factors can delay a period. They range from stress, extreme exercise, significant weight loss or weight gain, illness or hormonal imbalance.

Consider scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist.

Anonymous

Hi im gladys im 14days delayed my first day of mens was feb 21 and the last day is march 1 and we have sex on march 7 and 18 . . I take home pregnancy test 4x . . In my 9days delayed but its always negative how about now what do you think

Hello Gladys,

It has been a little over three weeks since you posted. Has your period started?

If not, then you need to talk with your physician. You might need to have a blood pregnancy test done.

Regards,

I am in the exact same boat. Last period was Feb 23 and here I am 16 fays late. And 5 neg HPT later. I'm a nervous wreck.

It is now three weeks later. Have you gotten your period?

Anonymous

hi my name is sonam , i had sex with my boy friend on NOV13 and i got my periods on DEC13 after that in JAN i did not ge my periods yet JAN 23.tell me,i am pregnent or not but i am always feel my stomach paning and my leg panning like periods is coming.i am feeled vomating in the morning some some time.plz tell me fast because i am worried

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: