15 days late for my period am i pregnant?

By July 14, 2009 - 4:50am

hi, i'm very confused and dont know if im pregnant or not. my first day of my last period was on june 1. i and my boyfriend had our last sex on the 17 of june.on the 22nd of june i had a brown discharge and slight bleeding for 2 days or 3days and i remember my lower abdomen was hurting and i got back pain and i feel so tired that day (22nd june). my next period is due on the 29th of june but until now i havent got my period which makes it 15 days late. i took 2 pregnancy test first one on the 4th of july and 2nd one last night (13th of july) both are negative. i dont feel anything in my breast.i dont get morning sickness.its just sometimes my lower back is hurting.please help me...me and my boyfriend are hoping for a baby.

Anonymous

Hii I had my last periods on July 16 n now its 31 Aug I did had my periods.. My bf also cheated me n left me m baht worried m I pregnant?? But I tuk 2-3 times home pregnancy test n dey r negative wat shld I do?? But I have white discharge from vagina at some times.. My bf wld nvr help me out in dis m baht worried, wat shld I do??

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I am sorry to hear about this. Did you have a period this month of August? If you did , then you are not pregnant.
If you didn't get a period this month, when was it due?

Did you test in the morning? Did you test with the urine when you woke up and used the bathroom? Did you test once your period was late by at least a week?

If you tested properly, then you can accept the negative results.

Stress caused by your boyfriend walking out is a good cause for your period to be late.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello my name is Laura,

I had my last period on July 17 it is now August 28th and my cycle is 12 days late. My cycle is normally 7 days and averages 30 days apart. I took a test at 3 days late it was negative I than took a test at 10 days late it was a light faint line. So I purchased a clear blue easy digital and it showed negative. I am also 34 years old so I do not know if it could be something other than pregnancy that has my cycle late. It just seemed that it was the first thing to pop in my mind because I have never missed a cycle or been late.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello Laura,

Excessive and prolonged periods of stress can cause a delay, as well as a hormonal imbalance associated with pregnancy and perimenopause (you are far too young:).

You can repeat the pregnancy test. Wait and see if you get a period in the next few weeks. Or, reach out to your gynecologist.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello,

I am 15 days late. My last period was July 1st, I'm irregular & very heavy lasting 8 days per cycle. I had what seemed like implantation bleeding a week before my period was due bc I had veryy light bleeding only 3 days which is not common for at all. My period never came & have taken 3 at home preg tests all came back negative & a hcg blood test at 10 days past period & came back negative. Days 13 14 & today 15 I've had morning sickness. Should I test again or what do I do?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you had a blood hCG test, which is more accurate than a urine test, at least 11 days following possible conception, you can accept the negative test result. I am assuming you have contacted your gynecologist, who ordered the test.

What did your gynecologist say or suggest?

Caution must be used in making too much of hCG numbers. A normal pregnancy may have low hCG levels and result in a perfectly healthy baby. The results from an ultrasound after 5 -6 weeks gestation are much more accurate than using hCG numbers.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Hello , if my period was 15 days late then when it came it lasted from the 17-19 of this month could I be pregnant? My periods are usually 5 days and really heavy

Anonymous

I had sex on the 23 of July and also no July period. My period normally comes at the end of the month/ beginning. It is now the fifth of August and still no period. What is going on, please help.

Obviously you may be pregnant so you should take a test.

Anonymous

i am already 7 days delayed when I and my boyfriend had sex. At first we used condom but in the third round we only used withdrawal method and now I am still delayed. My last period was June 19 so I am 15 days delayed now. I'm still having signs of menstruation such as sore breast but I am not having a discharge. Well I'm having a discharge but very few. Am I pregnant? not ready for this. Pls help