ask: 15 days late for my period am i pregnant?

By popap

hi, i'm very confused and dont know if im pregnant or not. my first day of my last period was on june 1. i and my boyfriend had our last sex on the 17 of june.on the 22nd of june i had a brown discharge and slight bleeding for 2 days or 3days and i remember my lower abdomen was hurting and i got back pain and i feel so tired that day (22nd june). my next period is due on the 29th of june but until now i havent got my period which makes it 15 days late. i took 2 pregnancy test first one on the 4th of july and 2nd one last night (13th of july) both are negative. i dont feel anything in my breast.i dont get morning sickness.its just sometimes my lower back is hurting.please help me...me and my boyfriend are hoping for a baby.

Anonymous

I am 15 days late and me and my boyfriend have been trying for almost 8 months. I just found out that I'm that late because of my calendar. I've been having a bit of morning nausea and not only that but as well as I can't lay on my stomach anymore. I feel tired through the day but up all night. I have back pain but no spotting at all could I be pregnant?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Take a home pregnancy test. That is the sure way to know whether or not you are pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous

Okay so my period was due the 3rd of dec my last mp was nov 9 my average cycle is about 24-28 days so my cycle is irregular but usually my period comes on time but the last couple of weeks it hasn't soo can somebody please help me out and now this week im starting to get really lazy dont feel like doing anything i usually feel like this at the beginning of my period and i also took a pregnancy test when i was 7 days late and it said i wasn't but its almost been 3 week since my last mp was due only symptoms i've had was lower back pain and fatigue for the most part i threw up one time around the time my period was due but i haven't since then but last week i had a clear and milky white discharge but i haven't seen any discharge since then if there is some its very little

Anonymous

Hi, Missa here. Age 21

Just going to ask you if there's a bit possibility that I might just be 'late' and not pregnant. With 2 hpt turning negative. But been experiencing mild cramps since saturday (nov 22).

We did made the deed. Oct 11, then I've got my period oct 17, but it should be on the twelve. I'm on a 30-day regular. AF was quite heavy than normal.

Nov 7 and 14 - made the deed again. All in withdrawal method

This month, scheduled AF was nov 16. but I was shocked to get a single spot on nov 13. And still got no AF until now.

Kindly help, is there a possibility that I am not pregnant? With the symptoms of cramping, spotting, fatigue, food cravings and mood swings?

Please help me T,T

Hello Missa,

Since your period is late and you are sexually active, I think you should take a home pregnancy test. The withdrawal method is not a very effective birth control method.

Regards,

Anonymous

My lmp was on 10/16/14. I am now 15 days late. I have 2 children already and I recently miscarried on 9/2/14. I don't know if your more fertile after a miscarriage but I don't think my period is coming and I'm having pitting edema in my feet. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Hello,Iam 19,my last period was finished on october the 10th ,my boyfriend ejucilated and then we took a rest for like half an hour, he didnt wah his penis but it was competely dry after half an hourhe rubbed it on my vagina,iam still a virgin,this happened on october the 20thmy period shouldve came on november the forth or so,but nothing untill now ,do you think iam pregnant ? How can i get pregnant with dry semen and still a virgin

Anonymous

I was 31 wks pregnant when I went into labor at home at 2 in the morning on my bathroom floor on March 31st 2014. My husband helped me deliver our beautiful baby boy Abram. He died in my arms shortly after. When i finally got to the hospital i was hemmoraging and lost they thought they were going to loose me too. My husband watched as they used a crash cart to bring me back. Since then My husband and I have only been together once since then and im now 2 weeks late. Im not even close to be ok after burying my son. We have 4 boys 15; 13,9,5 1 daughter 8. It was traumatic fir them to have to hold him and say goodbye too. I dont want to get their hopes up too. My periods were normal after I gave birth. Why would I not start now. Im terrified I can't ever go through this again. 10 days after my son died my father passed away and last month my brother was found murdered stabbed to death. So my children have had to go to 3 funerals and loose very close family members in such a short time. Could the stress just now be effecting me? If it wasn't for my husband and kids I would forget my religion and do something selfish. I couldn't do that to them. Can you think of any other reason then being pregnant? Im mentally not ready ever to go through that again. Thank you.

My heart breaks to hear what you have endured. It seems so heavy a cross to bear. Hold on to your faith, your husband's enduring love, and keep before you your five children, who need you.

It is quite possible that stress is the reason your period is late to start. But, as difficult as it may be, you should take a home pregnancy test if you and your husband had intercourse since your last period.

Emotional and physical stress can affect the menstrual cycle and delay the period. Stress decreases hormone signals originating in the brain. This results in the failure of the ovary to release an egg. This causes an imbalance in the ovarian hormones estrogen and progesterone. The period may be delayed for a few days to a few weeks and may be heavy when it does occur.

We are here to help in any way,

Anonymous

Hi , Iam 18 ,my last period was on october the 6th,my boyfriend inserted his object inside of me after his sperms were dried ,not washed but dried ,does that change anything? Because that happened on october the 18th ,and i havent gotten my period ,i have some cramps and i have started seeing this yellow thing lately ,iam so confused !

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: