15 days late for my period am i pregnant?

By popap July 14, 2009 - 4:50am

hi, i'm very confused and dont know if im pregnant or not. my first day of my last period was on june 1. i and my boyfriend had our last sex on the 17 of june.on the 22nd of june i had a brown discharge and slight bleeding for 2 days or 3days and i remember my lower abdomen was hurting and i got back pain and i feel so tired that day (22nd june). my next period is due on the 29th of june but until now i havent got my period which makes it 15 days late. i took 2 pregnancy test first one on the 4th of july and 2nd one last night (13th of july) both are negative. i dont feel anything in my breast.i dont get morning sickness.its just sometimes my lower back is hurting.please help me...me and my boyfriend are hoping for a baby.

Anonymous

Having the same problem. I had my iud removed on April 13th. And my period was supposed to start on the 26th. I am now 15 days late. With 5 negative pregnancy test. What should I do.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The menstrual cycle can take some time to regulate after the removal of an IUD. This may be what is going on. Since you have had so many negative tests I think you can move on from pregnancy being the reason.

Just remember that you can get pregnant at any time. Since it has been almost a month, give yourself another week and it hasn't come by then, ask your doctor for advice.

Anonymous

So here is my issue .. I last hungout w my ex on jan 27 and had unprotected sex... It is not march 15 and no period.. I always have false alarms and my mom thinks its another false alarm. How lo g should I wait and is there any way to get preg tests wjthhout anyone knowing :/

You can buy a pregnancy test over the counter. You need to take one now if you have not had a period since you last have sex - there is a chance you are pregnant. A pregnancy test would be accurate by now.

Anonymous

Hi Everyone,
Me & partner planning for a baby, we had intercourse during ovulation time. My period suppose to start from 2nd Mar 2016 but am overdue 13 days today. I did HPT early morning but came negative that was on 10th Mar 2016 and on 13th Mar 2016 i went to DR she took blood test and USG (ultrasound), blood test came negative and USG normal. But she told to wait for more time and she gave 2 weeks time. Every day I am just getting nervous, hoping for positive result on next blood test. If any one got the same please let me know your experience.

Same issue here m also waiting for good news m going for blood test first time after 2days

Anonymous

Hey im new here my period is 15 days late my last period was jan 23,2016 . I had unprotected sex on feb 9, 12, 13. I took a pregnancy test on the3rd day of my missed period it was negative and i took a test on the 12th day of my missed period it was still negative i want to be pregnant but i feel like my luck is running out any ideas ??

I am having the same problem, my last period was on February 2nd 2016. I had unprotected sex feb 13 2016. My period was due on march 1 2016. I use a period tracker that knows how long my cycle is and how long my period lasts by using the average of my last entered periods. It says I am 15 days late. I also have a pregnancy app that tells me I would be 6 weeks pregnant right now but I have none of the symptoms that they list off such as sore breasts, morning sickness, fatigue, or spotting. I have taken 4 at home pregnancy tests, I did a urine test at my doctors and she sent me for a blood test a week ago and every test came out negative.

Get an ovulation tracker.

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

How long have you been trying to conceive? Have you spoken with a gynecologist about this?

As long as you tested properly, that is in the morning and used the first urine upon awakening, then you can accept the negative test result of the second test. I think you tested too early the first time.

If you are not pregnant, then you need to know why your period is late.

Considering both issue, inability to conceive and 15 day late period, consider scheduling an appointment with your gynecologist. Blood tests to check hormone levels may provide an answer.

Keep us updated,