Pregnancy Guide

DaisyN Guide

ask: 15 days late for my period am i pregnant?

By popap

hi, i'm very confused and dont know if im pregnant or not. my first day of my last period was on june 1. i and my boyfriend had our last sex on the 17 of june.on the 22nd of june i had a brown discharge and slight bleeding for 2 days or 3days and i remember my lower abdomen was hurting and i got back pain and i feel so tired that day (22nd june). my next period is due on the 29th of june but until now i havent got my period which makes it 15 days late. i took 2 pregnancy test first one on the 4th of july and 2nd one last night (13th of july) both are negative. i dont feel anything in my breast.i dont get morning sickness.its just sometimes my lower back is hurting.please help me...me and my boyfriend are hoping for a baby.

Anonymous

My last period was on 22 April and I last had sex on 15th April. I am 17 days overdue for my period, it being 10th June today. Is there any possibility that I can be pregnant? I usually get quite heavy flow but the last period was lighter than usual.

Anonymous

Hey ladies, my name is Autumn. I've been really trying to figure this out but it's so hard to do on my own.... My bf & I have been having unprotected sex since we met in October. 5, 2012. Okay, here is the BIG question... I took a a home pregnancy test one in the after noon that came back negative, I was really bummed out. So I decided to take another one first thing in the morning. I swear ladies my test came back positive! I have missed my period this month & everything! As I remind you my first test was negative. Crazy? I looked it up best way to go is first thing in the MORNING! Also, going to my baby doctor appointment in the morning. very excited, anyways I just thought I'd share with y'all also. Good luck! Wish me LUCK my fingers are crossed ladies!!!!! (:

Anonymous

My last period was April 20 - April 24 exact. First time I've ever been able to track my period due to the fact I've always had irregular periods. The same day my period ended we had sex and then also had sex on my fertile day which was 2 days before my ovulating day. I'm currently 16 days late. I would ignore it since I've always been irregular and never been able to track my period or ovulation. But because now I'm spotting (that's never ever happened before) I'm concerned that I just may be pregnant. Help!!

Anonymous

Im 21 and im 9 days late but a took a preg test and it was negative i took two. I dont know if im preg.

Anonymous

My period is 16 days late. I've never has sex before or played around with a guy. What is causing this?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Stress could be a likely reason. High levels of stress, particularly during ovulation, can cause a period to be late. Blame it on cortisol.

Also, traveling, illness, excessive exercising, such as training for a marathon, or excessive weight gain or loss can cause a period to be late.

Try to relax. It will come.

Anonymous

can sumbdy help i been have unproted sex nd march nd he been cumming nd me nd now im 16 dayz late can i be preganat

Hi,

Being 16 days late and having had unprotected sex strongly indicates that you might be pregnant. It is time to take a home pregnancy test. Read and follow the directions carefully to ensure that you get accurate results. Test with the first urine of the day. That means take the test when you first urinate in the morning.

Anonymous

IM 15 days late and my last period was on January 16 and I had unprinted sex with my boy friends a day before I was ovulating could I be pregnant

Anonymous

14 days late. been tryin for mnths with hubby for a baby. last Periods 08/08/12. got brownish discharge last week and last night again thinking im getting into my days. had thick milky discharge, funny feeling on tummy??, itchy breasts, nauseated at times and headaches. havent taken a test yet. scared of dissapointment. though i think i shd by nw.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: