ask: 15 days late for my period am i pregnant?

By popap

hi, i'm very confused and dont know if im pregnant or not. my first day of my last period was on june 1. i and my boyfriend had our last sex on the 17 of june.on the 22nd of june i had a brown discharge and slight bleeding for 2 days or 3days and i remember my lower abdomen was hurting and i got back pain and i feel so tired that day (22nd june). my next period is due on the 29th of june but until now i havent got my period which makes it 15 days late. i took 2 pregnancy test first one on the 4th of july and 2nd one last night (13th of july) both are negative. i dont feel anything in my breast.i dont get morning sickness.its just sometimes my lower back is hurting.please help me...me and my boyfriend are hoping for a baby.

Anonymous

hi my name is sonam , i had sex with my boy friend on NOV13 and i got my periods on DEC13 after that in JAN i did not ge my periods yet JAN 23.tell me,i am pregnent or not but i am always feel my stomach paning and my leg panning like periods is coming.i am feeled vomating in the morning some some time.plz tell me fast because i am worried

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hi Sonam,

Have you had unprotected sex since your last period which started on December 13? Have you taken a home pregnancy test?

If you have not taken a test, do so. Test using the first urine when you wake up in the morning. If you test properly and get a negative result, you need to consult your physician.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi
Im 14 days late. I did 2 pregnancy home tests 1 on day 3 of missed period and 1 on day 10 of missed period. Both tests were negative. We have only been trying for 3 months. Have not missed a period before. I could say I have felt some of the symptoms but nothing is consistent. I was reading earlier that home pregnancy tests work best after day 13 any how. I was thinking of waiting before I go to the docs. Just to play the waiting game until jan and then i won't get the jargon of we will wait a little longer as I have had with other issues in the past. But do you think?
M

Anonymous

samething w. Me i dont know if i should get a blood test done im 16 days late out of 3 of those days i spotted lightly w. A dark discharge i took 2 test but both were negative . What should i do ?

Anonymous

I am 15 days late and me and my boyfriend have been trying for almost 8 months. I just found out that I'm that late because of my calendar. I've been having a bit of morning nausea and not only that but as well as I can't lay on my stomach anymore. I feel tired through the day but up all night. I have back pain but no spotting at all could I be pregnant?

Take a home pregnancy test. That is the sure way to know whether or not you are pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi, Missa here. Age 21

Just going to ask you if there's a bit possibility that I might just be 'late' and not pregnant. With 2 hpt turning negative. But been experiencing mild cramps since saturday (nov 22).

We did made the deed. Oct 11, then I've got my period oct 17, but it should be on the twelve. I'm on a 30-day regular. AF was quite heavy than normal.

Nov 7 and 14 - made the deed again. All in withdrawal method

This month, scheduled AF was nov 16. but I was shocked to get a single spot on nov 13. And still got no AF until now.

Kindly help, is there a possibility that I am not pregnant? With the symptoms of cramping, spotting, fatigue, food cravings and mood swings?

Please help me T,T

Hello Missa,

Since your period is late and you are sexually active, I think you should take a home pregnancy test. The withdrawal method is not a very effective birth control method.

Regards,

Anonymous

My lmp was on 10/16/14. I am now 15 days late. I have 2 children already and I recently miscarried on 9/2/14. I don't know if your more fertile after a miscarriage but I don't think my period is coming and I'm having pitting edema in my feet. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Hello,Iam 19,my last period was finished on october the 10th ,my boyfriend ejucilated and then we took a rest for like half an hour, he didnt wah his penis but it was competely dry after half an hourhe rubbed it on my vagina,iam still a virgin,this happened on october the 20thmy period shouldve came on november the forth or so,but nothing untill now ,do you think iam pregnant ? How can i get pregnant with dry semen and still a virgin

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: