15 days late for my period am i pregnant?

By July 14, 2009 - 4:50am

hi, i'm very confused and dont know if im pregnant or not. my first day of my last period was on june 1. i and my boyfriend had our last sex on the 17 of june.on the 22nd of june i had a brown discharge and slight bleeding for 2 days or 3days and i remember my lower abdomen was hurting and i got back pain and i feel so tired that day (22nd june). my next period is due on the 29th of june but until now i havent got my period which makes it 15 days late. i took 2 pregnancy test first one on the 4th of july and 2nd one last night (13th of july) both are negative. i dont feel anything in my breast.i dont get morning sickness.its just sometimes my lower back is hurting.please help me...me and my boyfriend are hoping for a baby.

Anonymous

HI I'M HSANNA MY PERIOD DATE DUE WAS ON 18 BUT IT DID SEEE NOTHING I'M REALLY WORRY THAT AM I PREYANT JUST LIKE LAST TIME TOOO IT DID THE SAME THING

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello Hsanna,

Time to take a home pregnancy test. For the most accurate result, test in the morning. Use the urine when you wake up and use the bathroom.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi I'm 19 and the last time me and my boyfriend had protected sex was on October 11th. I had my period on 17th, it was heavy. Onthe first week of nov i got stressed that there may be something going on bc i have been urinating frequently and my head keeps hurting. found out i had uti. can i still be pregnant? AF hasnt come yet. ive never been this late when it comes to periods

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You would not be pregnant unless you had unprotected sex since your last period on October 17.

Stress can delay a period and that may be what is going on with you.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Yes. Can medication affect my cycle as well? I'm 10 days late now and Im starting to get really worried. my breasts hurts when touched

Anonymous

I am virgin .my period is late by 17 days. i had blood discharge.just a drop.my face has swollen a bit. Any suggestion

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Other causes of a late period are stress, certain illnesses and medications, extreme changes in weight and excessive exercising.

Also, menstrual cycles can be irregular in the early months and first year or so.

You could schedule an appointment with a gynecologist, who can examine you and order any necessary blood tests to check hormone levels.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi! My lmp was oct. 8 and then i had unprotected sex on the day b4 my period nov.6 but it didn't happen until nov. 14 i was delayed for 8 days. I am really stressed out because my period is not like it used to be. It just minimal on my second day and now its almost gone. Do you think im pregnant im really worried. Not ready to have one now.pls i need your answer

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There could be a chance that you did become pregnant because of having unprotected intercourse and a period that was late with a light flow and short duration.

You could take a home pregnancy test and then speak with your gynecologist.

Regards,

Anonymous

I haven't had a period since August 25 I am 15 days late my cycle has always been very regular took 4 tests all negative is it possible I'm pregnant??