ask: 15 days late for my period am i pregnant?

hi, i'm very confused and dont know if im pregnant or not. my first day of my last period was on june 1. i and my boyfriend had our last sex on the 17 of june.on the 22nd of june i had a brown discharge and slight bleeding for 2 days or 3days and i remember my lower abdomen was hurting and i got back pain and i feel so tired that day (22nd june). my next period is due on the 29th of june but until now i havent got my period which makes it 15 days late. i took 2 pregnancy test first one on the 4th of july and 2nd one last night (13th of july) both are negative. i dont feel anything in my breast.i dont get morning sickness.its just sometimes my lower back is hurting.please help me...me and my boyfriend are hoping for a baby.

Anonymous

Hey, I'm 17 years old . I haven't got my period for 16 days, I've had sex ( no condom ) on April 9th and April 28th. My period was post to come on May 6th. I am currently ovulating as of today and I'm very confused I don't know If im pregnant . I have not took a test or went to get blood work my original plan was to just wait it out I thought my period was just changing but now I'm not sure

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It would be a good idea to take a pregnancy test now. Test in the morning and use the first urine of the day.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi please help me out here. I'm currently 13 days late for my period and I am so, so anxious about this because I'm not ready to raise a child whatsoever. My boyfriend and I were ALWAYS careful and we used condoms everytime that didn't slip or break, and he pulled out every time. I'm currently not on the pill or on any time of birth control pill. I've had 4 negative urine tests so far and I intend to take another one on day 14. I haven't noticed any symptoms whatsoever, literally none. I haven't had any major lifestyle changes or stresses except for moving back home from college about 2 weeks ago. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just want to know if I'm pregnant or not or if I have a hormonal problem.

The menstrual cycle is regulated by a precise balance of hormones. Any upset will cause irregularities. Your period could be late because of stress-recent exams and returning home for break. If you don not get your period this month, consider scheduling an appointment with your gynecologist, who may order blood tests to check for pregnancy and hormone levels.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi
Im 15 years old and i havent gotten my period in 16 days i have had unprotected sex with my bf but i dont know if im pregnant i have been having strang feelings in my stomach and eating more .
Any advice??

You need to take a home pregnancy test. Unprotected sex leads to pregnancy.

Regards,

Anonymous

i had my last period on 28 march and was expecting my next cycle on 27/28 april but i havent got my cycles till now. i had HPT, it was negative and had the blood preg test, it was also negative.. today is my 13 days late .... what should i do... i have some symptoms of preg like pelvic pain, low back pain, gas, taste of mouth has change, smell allergy, tiredness but still negative report... pls help

Anonymous

i had my last period on 28 march and was expecting my next cycle on 27/28 april but i havent got my cycles till now. i had HPT, it was negative and had the blood preg test, it was also negative.. today is my 13 days late .... what should i do...

Anonymous

hi my hcg is 0.74 after 4 weeks of my periods .
Am i pregnant.

now what to do i am not getting my periods .
even i tested hcg test...i had a word with gyne she is just writing test nothing else .
1 hcg and now abdominal and tvs ultrasound . what to do?

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: