15 days late for my period am i pregnant?

By July 14, 2009 - 4:50am

hi, i'm very confused and dont know if im pregnant or not. my first day of my last period was on june 1. i and my boyfriend had our last sex on the 17 of june.on the 22nd of june i had a brown discharge and slight bleeding for 2 days or 3days and i remember my lower abdomen was hurting and i got back pain and i feel so tired that day (22nd june). my next period is due on the 29th of june but until now i havent got my period which makes it 15 days late. i took 2 pregnancy test first one on the 4th of july and 2nd one last night (13th of july) both are negative. i dont feel anything in my breast.i dont get morning sickness.its just sometimes my lower back is hurting.please help me...me and my boyfriend are hoping for a baby.

Anonymous

My last period was June 19th. I have taken a pregnancy test on July 16th and it was negative. I have had a brownish discharge for 2 or 3 days about 2days ago. As of yesterday, I have now gotten a cold (stuffy nose and sore throat). I'm not exhibiting any other symptoms except back pain. Am I pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Have you gotten your period for July? Or have you only had a brownish discharge that lasted two to three days?

Have you had unprotected intercourse since your last period in June?

Repeat the test once your period for July is late by at least seven days. Test first thing in the morning. Use the urine when you wake up.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi. I would like to get some suggestions. My period is due on 06 July but it is late until today. It has been 10 days late. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 27 June.
My last period was on 05 June. I took the home pregnancy test for 2 times but they are still negative. Can I be pregnant ??? Can anyone let me know when should I test again?

You may be pregnant if you haven't had a period since you last had sex about 5-6 weeks ago.

Some women don't show up positive on a test straight away. A blood test will let you know for sure, you can have one done at your doctor's lab straight away.

Anonymous

I am 13 days late for my period. I had removed the implanon on April this year and my circle came back normal. We had unprotected sex even on my fertile days. I did a home pregnancy test on the 24 June and it was negative, my periods were supposed to come on the 25th. Now i have cramps, my breasts are sore and are getting big and reddish discharge. Please help me.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Repeat the home pregnancy test. Test in the morning. Use the first urine of the day, when you get up.

Is the reddish discharge vaginal or from your breasts?

The cramps and breast tenderness could indicate that your period is about to start.

Call your gynecologist if your period does not start in the next few days, and if you get another negative test result.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi I has to iud place in march my body rejected the two of them I had unprotected sex in march I took Provera tablets for 5 days my period came the 14th of march for 11days then I had a period on the 19th of April for 5 days me and my bf had unprotected sex on the 6th the 8th and 10th of mayhave no period in may 4 negative pregnancy test it's the 19th of July 2016 and still no period can I be pregnant

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Test again. Purchase a name brand product. Check the expiration date. Read and follow all directions carefully. Test first thing in the morning. Use the first urine when you wake up. It is concentrated and gives the most accurate result.

Contact your gynecologist after you have repeated the test.

Anonymous

Hi my las periodo was April 26th and my next period was due May 29th it is now June 13 and nothing so far. I am 15 day late me and my partner really want a baby but I am scared that it's just a false alarm and I am not pregnant how long do we have to wait to take a pregnancy test......

A pregnancy test is usually accurate by the time a period is a day late so your test would be highly accurate by now.