ask: 15 days late for my period am i pregnant?

By popap

hi, i'm very confused and dont know if im pregnant or not. my first day of my last period was on june 1. i and my boyfriend had our last sex on the 17 of june.on the 22nd of june i had a brown discharge and slight bleeding for 2 days or 3days and i remember my lower abdomen was hurting and i got back pain and i feel so tired that day (22nd june). my next period is due on the 29th of june but until now i havent got my period which makes it 15 days late. i took 2 pregnancy test first one on the 4th of july and 2nd one last night (13th of july) both are negative. i dont feel anything in my breast.i dont get morning sickness.its just sometimes my lower back is hurting.please help me...me and my boyfriend are hoping for a baby.

Anonymous

Is my gf pregnant? The 1st day of her last period cycle whre 1/8/2014.
Her cycle is 28 days and yet nothing...she's moody,headaches,abdomenal pains,nausciosneS,dizzy...
Her cycle ws srpose 2 start on the 29Th of the august accrding 2 my calculation I dnt knw wht to xpct and dnt wanna give maslf false hope........can she be xpcting thte lil one?? ;)

Anonymous

my last period date is 30th July. now i missed my periods which should be on 30th August. now 15 days past. i and my boyfrnd had sex on 3oth August.. IS THIS ANYTHING SERIOUS?Please reply

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Thank you for your question. First, take a home pregnancy test. If the results are negative, consider scheduling an appointment with your physician to see if a hormonal imbalance is the cause of your missed period.

Regards,

Anonymous

II am experiencing also experiencing symptoms of early pregnancy . I have had similar symptoms from my two previous pregnancies . Back ache, head ache, cramps and some spotting . Period was due July 26 and did not show . 15 days late . Spotting started Friday 8/8/14 a d stopped then showed again 8/10/14 ... Tool a test 7/30/14 and it was negative.. #help?

Give your gynecologist a call. You might need to have a blood pregnancy test done. You have had the symptoms of early pregnancy again as with your two previous pregnancy, you missed a period for July and have had intermittent spotting. This needs to be evaluated by your doctor.
Please keep us updated.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Thank you for answering my question . As u am the person who stated I am two weeks late, experiencing symptoms like my previous two pregnancies. Well still no flow and I am still spotting, still brown an I took a hot and it was beg again . The spotting is still a small amount on and off. I'm so confused as I am going to schedule an appointment . Thanks

Anonymous

My last period was on 22 April and I last had sex on 15th April. I am 17 days overdue for my period, it being 10th June today. Is there any possibility that I can be pregnant? I usually get quite heavy flow but the last period was lighter than usual.

Anonymous

Hey ladies, my name is Autumn. I've been really trying to figure this out but it's so hard to do on my own.... My bf & I have been having unprotected sex since we met in October. 5, 2012. Okay, here is the BIG question... I took a a home pregnancy test one in the after noon that came back negative, I was really bummed out. So I decided to take another one first thing in the morning. I swear ladies my test came back positive! I have missed my period this month & everything! As I remind you my first test was negative. Crazy? I looked it up best way to go is first thing in the MORNING! Also, going to my baby doctor appointment in the morning. very excited, anyways I just thought I'd share with y'all also. Good luck! Wish me LUCK my fingers are crossed ladies!!!!! (:

Anonymous

My last period was April 20 - April 24 exact. First time I've ever been able to track my period due to the fact I've always had irregular periods. The same day my period ended we had sex and then also had sex on my fertile day which was 2 days before my ovulating day. I'm currently 16 days late. I would ignore it since I've always been irregular and never been able to track my period or ovulation. But because now I'm spotting (that's never ever happened before) I'm concerned that I just may be pregnant. Help!!

Anonymous

Im 21 and im 9 days late but a took a preg test and it was negative i took two. I dont know if im preg.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: