Q: 

15 days late for my period. Am I pregnant?

By July 14, 2009 - 4:50am

hi, i'm very confused and dont know if im pregnant or not. my first day of my last period was on june 1. i and my boyfriend had our last sex on the 17 of june.on the 22nd of june i had a brown discharge and slight bleeding for 2 days or 3days and i remember my lower abdomen was hurting and i got back pain and i feel so tired that day (22nd june). my next period is due on the 29th of june but until now i havent got my period which makes it 15 days late. i took 2 pregnancy test first one on the 4th of july and 2nd one last night (13th of july) both are negative. i dont feel anything in my breast.i dont get morning sickness.its just sometimes my lower back is hurting.please help me...me and my boyfriend are hoping for a baby.

Anonymous

Hello my name is Bianca I am currently 9day late on my period. I had unprotected sex with my partner 3 time I don't remember exact dates but in May 16 I was suppose to get my period on the 16 instead I was discharging brown kind of blood for 3days. June 16 has past and I have not yet gotten my period I have had boob tenderness and dizzyness. Can I be pregnant ? And when do you think is the best time to take a test??

Anonymous

Hi I'm Kasturi. My date was 23rd April and now it's 06th June still I haven't got my periods. I had a sex but it was totally protected and safe, so no chance of pregnancy. And another thing is I was in a stress of my job, so is that the reason for delay in periods? O should I do pregnancy test?
I'm worried. Please suggest.

Hello Kasturi
If there is no chance of pregnancy then it must be stress that's causing the day. For reassurance, a test is still a good idea.

Anonymous

hey !I am 15 I always get my periods regular but this time its 10 days late and the last one was April 11 2017 and I was supposed to get it may 10 2017 but it has not started yet.a few days before i masturbated with a pen .It pained also ..are my periods delayed due to masturbation or anything else? i'M VERY WORRIED!

Anonymous

Hello m sonam my last periods starts 7 april and i have unprotected sex on 21 April but not discharge in vagaina now my periods not coming still 16 may so it possible m pregnant .

Hello sonam

Yes, pregnancy is possible, you will need to take a test.

Hlo mam am renu my period is 12 may start, and I have 27,28,30 June sex, and now my perioud is missed but not any pregnancy symptoms and Lowe stomach pain

Anonymous

hi i am sangee, age 26,married,my expected period is may1st 2017. but it delayed for 15 days.. but i have white discharge during urination...i didnt take pregancy test yet now... is it possible for pregancy??

Anonymous

Hi,
I am late 8 days. I had a negative HPT, 2 days after my missed period. And I decided to wait until Sunday, May 14th to test again. Still negative.

I have no cramps, no spotting, nothing.
Last week, I was having this almost pressure/pulling sensation in my lower stomach area- above the pelvic bone. I have once in a while a feeling of getting sick, but I quickly drink something carbonated and it helps.
No sore breasts, but I dont have sore breasts either, during a period.
Today, I noticed (8 days late), that I have some discharge, almost clear like...

Could we be pregnant?

We have been trying for 6 months, and my entire life I have always had regular period, and on the dot--never late in my life.

Anonymous

I am 15 I always get my periods regular but this time its 5 days late and the last one was April 12 2017 and I was supposed to get it may 10 2017 and I have been have lower stomach pain being tired latley I use the bathroom a little more than usual please give me advice. Am I pregnant?

Tags: