Q: 

35 Days since last period.

By May 11, 2012 - 5:23pm

Today is 35 days since my last period on April 07, 2012.
I have symtoms that may be pms or pregnancy. My breast fell tender and sollen, I have lower back pain that comes and go's, I feel very tired and emotiona and I also get pain on my left ovary from time to timel. Is there a possibility I may be pregnant? I took a home test about 4 days ago and it was negative. But these symtoms are driving me nuts!!!

Anonymous

Hi I had a tubal ligation 10 months ago during my c section.. since the tubal my cycles have always been regular.. but this cycle I'm on day 35.. could I be pregnant?

Hello Anon

It's not probable but it's possible. A test would be accurate by now.

Anonymous

It has been 35 days since my last period ended...I have been trying to conceive and have taken many pregnancy tests but all came out negative. I have sore breasts and dull ache cramping and backache as well as headache and nausea..what is wrong with me if I'm not pregnant?

Hello Anon

It can take a healthy couple up to a year to get pregnant if they are under 35 but most get pregnant within 6 months. How old are you?

Anonymous

Hi! Good Day! I am a bit worried about my menstruation since it has been more than 35 days, if I counted right, from my last cycle. I had my last period from July 17 to 22 and expected to have it again by Aug 16 to 22 based on my calendar. However, it has not come till now. I had unprotected sex with my partner and I'm worried that I may get pregnant. My breast feels a little sore as it usually is before my cycle comes but I still am worried. I also had a change in work and started going back to the gym earlier this month. Could you give me an advice as to what this may be or what I can do...

-G.H.A 21

Hello Anon

Take a pregnancy test to rule it out.

Dear Susan, I have tried the pregnancy test as you said. I bought 2 different tests and both came out negative. However, till now my period has not come still. Do yu think it is still possible for me to be pregnant or my period could have just been messed up due to my change in daily activities? Thank you

Anonymous

Hi. I've had unprotected sex once but my boyfriend and I used condom for all of our other sexual intercourse. I wasn't able to keep track if I was ovulating then or not. It has been 35 days since my last period. Still, 5 months ago, I missed my period for two mos. And the months before that as well. It has been regular since then but Im now worried that it's become irregular again or that I might be pregnant. I'm not feeling any pregnancy symptoms. Just usually irritated. Could this be PMS? I've also had a change of work schedule recently. Could this be stress/hormonal?

Anonymous

Hello, I'm currently 35 days late, took two home pregnancy tests and were both negative. I haven't had unprotected sex since February. I got my period in February and in March, but missed April, and now about to miss May of it doesn't come. I haven't had any symptoms, just really gassy. What's going on?

Anonymous

Hi I had a baby 8 months ago and got my first period in feb n then again in march but now I haven't got my April period yet did a test an came back negative?

PMS

PMS Guide