35 Days since last period.

By May 11, 2012 - 5:23pm

Today is 35 days since my last period on April 07, 2012.
I have symtoms that may be pms or pregnancy. My breast fell tender and sollen, I have lower back pain that comes and go's, I feel very tired and emotiona and I also get pain on my left ovary from time to timel. Is there a possibility I may be pregnant? I took a home test about 4 days ago and it was negative. But these symtoms are driving me nuts!!!

Anonymous

I haven't had my period its been 35 days since my last one & ive missed 5 day of my period & my boobs & lower back have been killing me & I'm really tired most of the time & I'm emotional & irratated & angry , & me, fiancee have been having unprotected sex & im hungry alot & i want to take a hpt but I kinda dont & kinda do but I'm kinda scared too I need help with this stuff

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The only way to know whether or not you are pregnant and that is why your period is late is to take a home pregnancy test.

For the most accurate result, test with a name brand product in the morning. Use the urine when you wake up and first use the bathroom.

Before testing, check the expiration date on the package, read the directions and follow them carefully.

Regards,

Anonymous

I'm 14 Ive never had sex but I'm 36 days late and I still haven't had my period even tho I had it for 3 years and never been late WHATS wrong with me

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Stress, illness, a marked increase in your physical exercise and a significant change in your weight can cause a delay in the start of your period.

If this continues, speak with your parent whe can schedule an appointment for you with your pediatrician.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello! My boyfriend & I have been having unprotected sex November of 2016 because we are trying to get pregnant. Prior to this, I was on the depo shot for like 2 years. I stopped getting the shot in July of 2016 & switched to the pill. I stopped taking the pill around November of 2016. I am currently off of birth control period. I use an app that helps me keep track of my period & ovulation days....... My last period cycle was January 4th - 9th of 2017 .......... Accoring to my app , my best ovulation day would have been January 18th .... My boyfriend & I had sex on that day . Yesterday made 34 days since my last period.... I've thrown up twice within the last 34 days .... my stomach was cramping bad for about a week, breast were sore & I've woken up nauseous for about a week & a half now etc .... I've been experiencing ALL signs of being pregnant .... Earlier today ( February 13th 2017 ) I started bleeding . My period has never been this late before. Could I still possibly be pregnant????

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Is the bleeding similar to when you get your period or are you just spotting?

If the bleeding continues, then you are not pregnant. If you spot for a day or less, consider taking a home pregnancy test and contacting your gynecologist.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hey, I'm 22 years old and my husband and I have been having unprotected sex for almost 3 years now. I am 8 days late for my period and I have never been more than 2-3 days late. I'm too afraid to take a test (although something told me to go buy one today). I'm not really feeling any symptoms other than the sides of my breasts are a little sore just like when I'm about to start my cycle and I'm really tired, but I also just started a new job. I just don't know what to do.

Hello Anon

I am not sure why you are afraid to take a test but you do need to take one. If you are not pregnant, you may be just late due to the stress of starting a new job.

Anonymous

Hello, I'm quite worried - today's the 35th day of my cycle, and I've never had such a long delay - normal for me is 28-29 days, the longest was 30 days in June. I had sexual intercourse 13 days ago, and I did pregnancy test two days ago and todays morning - both were negative. I keep feeling something like light cramps, but no discharge at all. I made an appointment next week with a gyno, but I cannot get rid of the thought that I may be pregnant, since it wasn't planned... Could I? The urine test after 13 days should be positive if I were, shouldn't it?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

As long as you tested once your period was late by at least one week, and in the range of 12 to 14 days following conception, you can accept the results.

I am glad you have a scheduled appointment with your gynecologist. Keep us updated.

Regards,

PMS

PMS Guide