37 days since my last period, am I pregnant?

I am 19.
The beginning of my last period is 28 of march...
Now is 3 of may and I still don't have any signs of period or pregnant...

I had sex on 7, 13 and 21 of April with my bf, he was on condom from beginning to end and pull out before ejaculate. The condom didn't leak too.
But I have spotting on 10 of April. Am I pregnant?

Using condoms correctly (as you did) and having no leaks etc makes sex very protected. Your odds of pregnancy would be very low.

I am not sure why you would have spotting, unless it was implantation bleeding but it would have been a little early for that.

All you can do for now is take a pregnancy test which should be very accurate by now.

Hi Susan, It's me.
I had heavy food poison on 4 of April and stayed in hospital for treatment for 2 days with intravenous drips and consuming medicines.
Could that be the reason that I had spotting ?

I couldn't get Pregnancy test because I stay at home and couldn't allow my parents know about this... I only can get it when my bf come back and it will be 2 more weeks to go... So I had been so stress and worried about my late period...

HERWriter Guide (reply to Lynn16)

Hi Lynn

I'm sorry you had food poisoning - it's an awful thing to go through. I'm glad you're better.

Lynn, I think it's a really bad idea to wait for two weeks. Find a way to get a test and take it a friends house. If you have the house to yourself for even an hour, take it, and get rid of the package. Two weeks is a long time to live with such stress. There must be some way you can get a pregnancy test?

You are significantly late so a test is a good thing. But on  a good note - sickness can affect your monthly cycle, as can stress. Remember that you have only had protected sex (and good for you for being so responsible!). Your risk is only about 2%. That's very low so the odds are very much on your side.

Hi Susan
I had pregnancy test today and it shows negative.
So I am not pregnant but why I still don't have any signs of period yet?
I usually have cramps 3 days before my period..
I don't know what to do...

HERWriter Guide (reply to Lynn16)

Hi Lynn

If you are not looking to be pregnant then congrats on the negative test; it's very likely to be accurate.

It's a bit of a mystery to us too but some other reasons for missed periods are:

A hormonal issue

Sudden weight loss

Do any of these apply to you?

Or it could just be one of those things: your period was over a week late for no apparent reason. It would seem your next period (if you indeed a skipping this month) should be due in about 2.5 weeks so if it doesn't come then, you'll be two months gone and it'd be a good idea to call your doctor.

Hi susan,

I don't think I have stress or exercise recently. :(

My period came 4 days ago but it seems abnormal.
I used to have very heavy period but it was so light like pink spotting. It has been 4 days and it is still very light.
Should I get to a doctor?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Lynn16)

Hi Lynn

Anytime someone wonders if they need to see a doctor and is stressed, we generally say yes.

I suspect this is your period - just a very light one - but I cannot say for sure. It could be nothing at all or it could be something that needs attention - so due to this, we recommend you see a doctor.

Please stay in touch with us!