about birth control

By Anonymous February 10, 2015 - 11:05am

What if I use to take my pills @ 8pm and I change it to 1pm while I'm spotting brown spots will it stop the spots or will it affect me in getting pregnant in anyway since I change the time?

Some women spot when on birth control  - I'm not sure changing the time will stop the spotting.  Spotting does not occur depending on the time you take your birth control. 

When you want to change time time, doing it over the course of several days is best, changing 2-3 hours every day until you get to the time you wish to remain at. 

But if you change in one day, you should remain protected. The only time there is a risk is if you are on the mini-pill. That time change should be gradual, over at least a week.

Bacterial Vaginosis